Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-24-2006   #1
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 63855 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Organizational Comparison: Dallas v. Houston

Well, I know I'm chosing a very opportune time to bring this up but let's do it anyway. First, I'd like to thank Chris Palmer for his protection schemes. He has worked the same magic in Dallas that he did here. I think it's clear that starting in 2007, the Texans, for the first time in franchise history will be the better Texas team. Our organization seems to have turned a corner while the Cowboys are beginning to unravel...

1. 2006 draft: The Texans had somewhere between a good and exceptional draft- time will tell. As much being made of the Mario pick (which is looking pretty good), Demeco Ryans and Charles Spencer (if he recovers) are both potentially perennial probowlers starting next year. Owen Daniels is at least a solid pick. Moulds was a great acquisition (5th round). Lundy, at the least, will be a solid and inexpensive backup for the next 4 years. Meanwhile, the Cowboys picked Carpenter (15 spots ahead of Ryans), who can't even make the gameday roster. In the second, they took an overhyped Fasano and let a very good TE (Dan Campbell) go to make room. Early results aren't too good for Pat Watkins either and they didn't address their old rickety offensive line until the 7th round where they are relying on an aging Flozell Adams and old Marco Rivera and a injury-riddled Mark Colombo.

2. Front office: The Texans now have a GM and a coach who share the same vision and will work together very well. Dallas has Jerry Jones!

3. Coaching: While I'm not ready to put Kubes in the Parcell's class, he looks to be a good one. Meanwhile, Chris Palmer is the O.C. in Big D and Parcells is prepping his retirement speech.

4. QB: We have one and they don't!

5. Youth: Most of our talent is on this side of 30. While Dallas has some good young defensive players, much of their money and talent is an over 30 gang (Flozell, Rivera, TO, TGlenn, GEllis)

6. OL: Wow! how about this, huh. We have Spencer, Pitts, Flanagan, Weary, Winston and a staff who understands protection. Dallas may have nobody starting for them who will be there in 2 years.

7. Winning plan: I could've made this part of the Front Office but 7 is better than 6... The Texans have a vision and a plan and everyone is on the same page working to it. We're going to build a strong line on both sides of the ball- run the ball, stretch the field horizontally and vertically, use the athleticism of our QB. Dallas is about to hunt for new head coach and staff. Meanwhile, Jerry will do his thing regardless of who comes in (ex. Terrell Owens, Mike Vanderjagt, ignoring the Oline)

It's going to be a fun ride the next few years!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #2
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Organizational Comparison: Dallas v. Houston

Kind of related...

Since the Cowboys are the first team that I ever watched rebuild from 1 win to multiple Super Bowls, theirs is the blueprint that I always look to when a team rebuilds.

It would be tough for any team to build like they did since the salary cap didn't exist back then. They also had the Herschel Walker trade...I doubt something like that'll ever happen again.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #3
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr = Aikman
Andre = Irvin
? = Smith (the only missing link)
Ryans = Woodson (defensive star)
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

To be fair, Dallas' OLine is just as new as ours. Parcells has put alot of time into Gurard, and it's starting to show in JJs stats. Flozell only played 6 games last year, and Kosier is brand new, and as a pulling gaurd, he looks pretty Sharp. Columbo is also a new addition, and his mistakes look to be more mental, not up to speed with the rest of the team, but he'll get there.

Just as our line is learning how to work together in our system, so is theirs, and unlike a bad OL, it's going to get better as the year goes on.

It's not a popular opinion, but I think Bledsoe is an older Version of David Carr. & while that might sound like an insult to some, I really like Bledsoe.

As far as the draft goes..... Dallas has so much talent, that they had to let good players go to keep their rookies. We didn't..... hopefully we'll have that problem in a couple of years.

And while I can understand why some folks don't like JerryJones, I happen to like him. He's not as obnoxious as DanSnyder trying to buy a SuperBowl. He's given us TroyAikman, EmmitSmith, MichaelIrvin, JayNovachek, Larry Allen, Charles Haley, RoyWilliams, DatNguyen, and a three SuperBowl rings to Texas.

Sure, JimmyJohnson had a lot to do with bringing those players into Texas.... but it was JerryJones that brought Jimmy.. & it was the two of them working together that Accomplished what they accomplished.

I just wish JJ was better at bringing coaches into Dallas. Actually, I think BarrySwitzer, ChanGailey, & even Dave Campo would probably have been fine coaches if they had their own backbone, or went to another team.

But hey, Texas is a big state, and it's got room for another Big Football Franchise. Eventually I do believe that we will outshine Dallas, but not because they suck, but because we are better.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #5
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 63855 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

As far as the draft goes..... Dallas has so much talent, that they had to let good players go to keep their rookies. We didn't..... hopefully we'll have that problem in a couple of years.

And while I can understand why some folks don't like JerryJones, I happen to like him. He's not as obnoxious as DanSnyder trying to buy a SuperBowl. He's given us TroyAikman, EmmitSmith, MichaelIrvin, JayNovachek, Larry Allen, Charles Haley, RoyWilliams, DatNguyen, and a three SuperBowl rings to Texas.

Sure, JimmyJohnson had a lot to do with bringing those players into Texas.... but it was JerryJones that brought Jimmy.. & it was the two of them working together that Accomplished what they accomplished.

I just wish JJ was better at bringing coaches into Dallas. Actually, I think BarrySwitzer, ChanGailey, & even Dave Campo would probably have been fine coaches if they had their own backbone, or went to another team.

But hey, Texas is a big state, and it's got room for another Big Football Franchise. Eventually I do believe that we will outshine Dallas, but not because they suck, but because we are better.

The problem with Jones is that since he fired Jimmy, he's determined to entrench himself as the defacto GM. Until that point, he was a very good owner. Now, he's a nightmare. Roy Williams is a good, not great player drafted in the high first round. Since the Larry Allen selection in the second round of the '94 draft, the Cowboys' draft record has been abysmal. I thnk the '05 draft was solid-with guys like Barber, Spears, Canty and Ware.

However, instead of fortifying the glaring weakness this offseason, OL, Jerry made the big splash signing of T.O... Dumb move!!! It's systematic of what is wrong with that organization and why it won't succeed. Do you think Parcells wanted T.O. or any big name Wr instead of OL help?

The Cowboys have won one playoff game in the past 10 years. Difficult to defend a record like that. I'm not saying that our organization has been better than the Cowboys, only that it is now and will be the next few years- at least!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
The problem with Jones is that since he fired Jimmy, he's determined to entrench himself as the defacto GM. Until that point, he was a very good owner. Now, he's a nightmare. Roy Williams is a good, not great player drafted in the high first round. Since the Larry Allen selection in the second round of the '94 draft, the Cowboys' draft record has been abysmal. I thnk the '05 draft was solid-with guys like Barber, Spears, Canty and Ware.
The problem with JJ & JJ, was that neither wanted to share the credit for putting that team together.

Even with JimmyJohnson, Jerry was the GM, he has been since he bought the franchise. If I were the owner, I doubt I would be much different than Jerry Jones. It's cool to think that we know more about football than someone like JerryJones, but in truth that's just ridiculous..... He's got us beat so far as experience goes. We might have played a little QB in pop Warner or whatever, but he fielded a superbowl Dynasty, and drafted several players who will be in the Hall of Fame.

Of course he's missed on several draft picks, but who hasn't?? with the Help of Bill Parcells, he's rebuilt his franchise, and has them poised to make a serious playoff run in three years....

His problem as far as I'm concerned, is not letting the coaches coach. I don't have a problem with T.O. or keyshawn, or even Quincy Carter. I don't have a problem with an owner telling a coach, I hired you, because I want this kind of team, or that kind of team. that should be expected. But after that, he should let the coaches coach.
Quote:
However, instead of fortifying the glaring weakness this offseason, OL, Jerry made the big splash signing of T.O... Dumb move!!! It's systematic of what is wrong with that organization and why it won't succeed. Do you think Parcells wanted T.O. or any big name Wr instead of OL help?
I don't know why the let Petitti go...... he started 16 games as a rookie I think, and held his own pretty good against some stout competition. He was playing RT, and was supposed to eventually make the switch to LT, and replace Flo in the future..........

They picked up Columbo last year, with the intention of letting him heal for a full year, and hopefully revitallize his young career at RT. Then they picked up Fabini from the Jets, and Kosier from Detroit. Rivera was a FA pickup last year, and AndreGurode has taken over as the starting Center.

On the Field, T.O. makes any team better. Off the field, the media hype has got you brainwashed....... think about it. They aren't right about anything they say about the Texans, but they know what's what with T.O. & the locker room??

Let me ask you this. Where is Mooch?? has he done anything in the NFL with or without Owens?? How bout Garcia....... he ever get to the ProBowl without T.O.?? How 'bout earn a starting job for a team not coached by Mariuchi?? T.O. didn't tear that team apart, Mooch's stubbornness & his internal Quarrell with Walsh tore it apart..... T.O. was caught in the middle. But the Media doesn't want you to see it that way.
Quote:
The Cowboys have won one playoff game in the past 10 years. Difficult to defend a record like that. I'm not saying that our organization has been better than the Cowboys, only that it is now and will be the next few years- at least!
FA has changed the way a lot of teams approach the game of football. Some teams did well managing FA & the salary cap.... Baltimore, Denver, NewEngland..... Some teams haven't SF, GB, DAllas, KC...... etc.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #7
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 29696 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually, we finished with a better record than Dallas two years ago if I"me not mistaken. We were 7-9, they were 6-10. Too bad we couldn't beat them this year, though. Oh well, we'll have to settle for being the better team in the long run!
Old 10-24-2006   #8
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Cowboys have always been my favorite NFC team, but this is exactly the reason why I'm not rooting for the Cowboys this year. And I probably won't be as long as 81 is on the roster.

They already had a good receiver in Keyshawn Johnson. More importantly, a better guy in the locker room. No way in hell Parcells wanted this soap opera.

I think Parcells is just marking time now until his contract's up.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #9
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 357040 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Even with JimmyJohnson, Jerry was the GM, he has been since he bought the franchise.
Jimmy Johnson made the draft trades and picks during his tenure, not Jerry Jones.
Old 10-24-2006   #10
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well, I know I'm chosing a very opportune time to bring this up but let's do it anyway. First, I'd like to thank Chris Palmer for his protection schemes. He has worked the same magic in Dallas that he did here. I think it's clear that starting in 2007, the Texans, for the first time in franchise history will be the better Texas team. Our organization seems to have turned a corner while the Cowboys are beginning to unravel...

1. 2006 draft: The Texans had somewhere between a good and exceptional draft- time will tell. As much being made of the Mario pick (which is looking pretty good), Demeco Ryans and Charles Spencer (if he recovers) are both potentially perennial probowlers starting next year. Owen Daniels is at least a solid pick. Moulds was a great acquisition (5th round). Lundy, at the least, will be a solid and inexpensive backup for the next 4 years. Meanwhile, the Cowboys picked Carpenter (15 spots ahead of Ryans), who can't even make the gameday roster. In the second, they took an overhyped Fasano and let a very good TE (Dan Campbell) go to make room. Early results aren't too good for Pat Watkins either and they didn't address their old rickety offensive line until the 7th round where they are relying on an aging Flozell Adams and old Marco Rivera and a injury-riddled Mark Colombo.

2. Front office: The Texans now have a GM and a coach who share the same vision and will work together very well. Dallas has Jerry Jones!

3. Coaching: While I'm not ready to put Kubes in the Parcell's class, he looks to be a good one. Meanwhile, Chris Palmer is the O.C. in Big D and Parcells is prepping his retirement speech.

4. QB: We have one and they don't!

5. Youth: Most of our talent is on this side of 30. While Dallas has some good young defensive players, much of their money and talent is an over 30 gang (Flozell, Rivera, TO, TGlenn, GEllis)

6. OL: Wow! how about this, huh. We have Spencer, Pitts, Flanagan, Weary, Winston and a staff who understands protection. Dallas may have nobody starting for them who will be there in 2 years.

7. Winning plan: I could've made this part of the Front Office but 7 is better than 6... The Texans have a vision and a plan and everyone is on the same page working to it. We're going to build a strong line on both sides of the ball- run the ball, stretch the field horizontally and vertically, use the athleticism of our QB. Dallas is about to hunt for new head coach and staff. Meanwhile, Jerry will do his thing regardless of who comes in (ex. Terrell Owens, Mike Vanderjagt, ignoring the Oline)

It's going to be a fun ride the next few years!
So you guys play really well against a banged up Jax team and suddenly you're better than the team you lost to 34-6 at home the week before? ....
Old 10-24-2006   #11
joedinkle
Veteran

Rep Power: 60 joedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan View Post
So you guys play really well against a banged up Jax team and suddenly you're better than the team you lost to 34-6 at home the week before? ....
We're seeing through the eyes of fans. Let us enjoy it while we're winning.
joedinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #12
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 29696 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Actually, we played them on the road but whose keeping track? I for one am not saying we're better than the Cowboys, right now, but in the long run, you betcha we will be! The Cowboys will be a mess by the end of the year and you can blame it all on team chemistry. Or lack of good qb play, take your pick.
Old 10-24-2006   #13
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
LOL. Only a true Bud Adams disciple can make that leap. The poster was talking about future potential. Is there any doubt that the wheels are starting to fall off in Dallas?

We Houston fans see great promise for the future in our franchise. That's all the person was saying.

BTW...Has Bud led you folks up there to the promised land like he promised?

No. We won't take him back!
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #14
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
And y'all are so good you beat the bottom feeding Redskins, Nice. And by the way if I remember Jax beat the Cowpatties.
Old 10-24-2006   #15
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
And y'all are so good you beat the bottom feeding Redskins, Nice. And by the way if I remember Jax beat the Cowpatties.
And the bottom-feaders beat us...whoops.
Old 10-24-2006   #16
Wordem
Veteran

The Texans are one of the laughingstocks of the NFL, a la the New Orleans Saints. The Cowboys . . . not so much.
Wordem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #17
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post

BTW...Has Bud led you folks up there to the promised land like he promised?
Yes, Super Bowl in 2000. Any more questions?
Old 10-24-2006   #18
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordem View Post
The Texans are one of the laughingstocks of the NFL, a la the New Orleans Saints. The Cowboys . . . not so much.

Yes, but the pendulum is swinging the other way, and all cowgirls will have to pay for the sins of the of their fathers, and their Miss Jane Hathaway from the Beverly Hillbillies looking owner... Miss Jane is a complete egomaniac who is destroying the only thing that defines a cowpatties life... enjoy your quarterback controversy and 10 more years without the playoffs...

oh, and also enjoy your offseason hunt for a new head coach...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #19
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yes, don't you wish NFL football fields were 99 yards long?
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #20
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Where's the ring?

What happened the next year?

That's right the Oilers were dismantled in the typical Bud "I can't let this team win" Adams style.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read