Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-22-2006   #1
buffalobob
Rookie

Default Congrats Texans .. from Buffalo

Congratulations Texans on beating a legitimate powerhouse team today! It's been awhile since I've posted here, but have been watching your team all season. It seems your team is beginning to head in the right direction, whereas my lowly Bills in Buffalo are heading in the wrong direction.

In a few weeks, I will be watching intently as "our" man Eric Moulds welcomes his former (and only other) team to his new digs. No doubt Eric has this game circled real big on his schedule....... and he will light it up with David and AJ. I hope it will be as good a game as I had hoped for, but I have my doubts the Bills will even show up mentally. It's getting pitiful up here .... and we miss Eric more than many people will admit!

Anyway .. congrats on a great victory today, and may many more come your way iin future weeks!
buffalobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #2
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP
Default Re: Congrats Texans .. from Buffalo

Yes, Eric was probably one of the biggest off season aquistions by this ball club and has made our receiver core a very big threat. He is a leader and there is no question he has made a big difference in this ball club. I would agree with you that he is a big loss for the Bills. What he has done for the other receivers on this ball club can not be expressed in words. His enthusiasm has had a very real impact on the receiver core and he has taught them more than a few tricks of the game. He's a leader and he still is a big threat. His hands are just unbelievably good. I still think he is a go to guy in the crunch.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #3
blockhead83
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to blockhead83

Moulds is a great guy, he's a real fighter once he gets the ball, he has reliable hands, and he's been very helpful to Andre and Carr off the field as well. What's up with Losman? He seemed like he started out the season with a good game or two again, and now he's struggling.. how much of that's his fault? Looking forward to the Bills game...
blockhead83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #4
NEROtheZERO
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 NEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Wow, fans from all over are crawling out of the woodwork for this win. What do you think lies in the future for Clement?
NEROtheZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #5
buffalobob
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Is Greed View Post
Wow, fans from all over are crawling out of the woodwork for this win. What do you think lies in the future for Clement?
Nate's future is unclear at this point .. but there is a growing voice to trade him.
Old 10-22-2006   #6
buffalobob
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead83 View Post
Moulds is a great guy, he's a real fighter once he gets the ball, he has reliable hands, and he's been very helpful to Andre and Carr off the field as well. What's up with Losman? He seemed like he started out the season with a good game or two again, and now he's struggling.. how much of that's his fault? Looking forward to the Bills game...
Ummm... don't get ME started on Losman, lest you will have other Bills trolls jumping in and polluting your board with a very sad argument. I will say this though, from MY perspective, his last name fits perfectly ... LOSSman. With that said, let's hope no other Bills fans are around, or you will witness a very ugly onslaught of my words, by a deluded fan base that still has some hope for the kid.
Old 10-22-2006   #7
NEROtheZERO
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 NEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalobob View Post
Nate's future is unclear at this point .. but there is a growing voice to trade him.
How is that an option? Is he not a FA at the end of this season?
NEROtheZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-22-2006   #8
buffalobob
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Is Greed View Post
How is that an option? Is he not a FA at the end of this season?
....or just let him go ....... still unclear, but there is a voice saying that he won;t be a Bill much longer.
Old 10-22-2006   #9
Doug
All Pro

Thanks for the congrats Buffalobob. It's appreciated when you're reminded that people outside of your every day Texan fan base takes notice of a good win.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #10
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Moulds is a great person and player. We are happy to have him here.

I know it's hard to see a player you like move on, as an Astros fan I've seen it a few times.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read