Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: When do we score in the 3rd quarter?
@ Tennessee 23 85.19%
@ New York Giants 0 0%
@ Jacksonville 0 0%
Buffalo 2 7.41%
@ New York Jets 0 0%
@ Oakland 2 7.41%
Tennessee 0 0%
@ New England 0 0%
Indianapolis 0 0%
Cleveland 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2006   #1
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default When do we score in 3rd quarter?

We have been outscored 48 to 0 in the 3rd, what game do we finally score?
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #2
Mattheus_Rex
Veteran

Default Re: When do we score in 3rd quarter?

At this rate. Week three of next season. lol
Old 10-22-2006   #3
amazingandre
All Pro

i think we lose the coin toss and they get the ball. we go up 17 7 at half and then come out and score on first drive of second half. then we blow them up in the 4 like we alwyas do.......
amazingandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51932 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Jeez, shuuuuuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuuuup. I don't care if I get negative rep for this. We WON, isn't that enough? We looked G-R-E-A-T as tony would say! Why would you find fault today? Leave all this negative, sarcastic, anti-happy posts until tomorrow at least!

SHEESH!
Old 10-22-2006   #5
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we'll do it in the next game, but it might still be a problem for most of this year.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #6
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Jeez, shuuuuuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuuuup. I don't care if I get negative rep for this. We WON, isn't that enough? We looked G-R-E-A-T as tony would say! Why would you find fault today? Leave all this negative, sarcastic, anti-happy posts until tomorrow at least!

SHEESH!
I didn't start this poll as a negative or sarcastic poll. I was just curious when fellow posters thought we would break the drought in the 3rd quarter. Believe me no one is happier about todays win. Maybe you are just upset because we won and you have nothing to flame the board with this week.

PS. I don't give anyone neg rep for expressing their opinion, that is what this board is for.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #7
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

You'd think with all the "scripted drives" we have to start the game which are so succesful, we'd do great to start the second half too...its just weird. Well, better then last season when it took us 7 games to get a lead because we couldnt score in the first half...
Old 10-22-2006   #8
whiskeyrbl

I voted and think Tennessee is where we break that string, but where is the "all of the above" .
Old 10-22-2006   #9
Texas_Heat
Veteran

They will get 48 in the 3rd quarter against the titans next week as they go on to roll over them ,Texans 63- titans 03 ,
Greatest Metal Bands: #1 VENOM # 2 SLAYER.
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read