Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-22-2006   #1
coltsrock
Rookie

Default Congrats Texans From Colts Country!

I lurk here, and post once in awhile. I just wanted to pop over and say great game! And that's not because you just did us a favor (though you did)! We didn't get to see the game up here around Indy, but it sounds like you had a great game all around!

I have been a fan of Carr since the Texans drafted him. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: he can't throw from his back! But give him time, and he could be very good!

Anyway, I just wanted to come on over and say congrats! Good luck in the rest of the season (except, obviously, for your 2nd game against the Colts), and NO INJURIES! Now go out and show all those "experts"!
coltsrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #2
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congrats Texans From Colts Country!

Very classy, Colts. Thanks for the congrats.
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #3
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Thanks Colt fan! Carr looks impressive with a run game...Then again he has not been bad without one this year.

I love beating the Jags!
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #4
TexansAllTheWayBaby
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 TexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro BowlerTexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via AIM to TexansAllTheWayBaby

Thanks to all you Colts fans!

Yuo guys are a classy group of people, thank you again.

Good luck today versus Washington.
Old 10-22-2006   #5
dat_boy_yec
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 dat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballotdat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Thanks for the congrats. Same to you on the win over the Skins. We now got something in common we both beat the Jags. Hopefully next week we'll have another defeated opponent in common. GO TEXANS!!!
dat_boy_yec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006   #6
Colts Addict
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Congrats Texans From Colts Country!

I just got home... but wanted to come over here real quick and say major congratulations. I have always been fond of the Texans Organization and if any fanbase out there deserves some success, its you guys/gals. I always wish it was the Texans up there fighting for the division title, instead of the Jags. (I like your fanbase a whole lot better)

Great win!!!
Colts Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006   #7
COLT-TD
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkley View Post
Thanks....one thing I think we all have in common

WE HATE JACKSONVILLE!
God, you got that right.
COLT-TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-23-2006   #8
Colts Addict
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLT-TD View Post
God, you got that right.

Yeah, no kidding!!!
Old 10-23-2006   #9
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts Addict View Post
Yeah, no kidding!!!
Thanks to all you Colts fans. It DOES feel good. We have struggled for a long time. Yesterday was a beautiful day!! We are on our way and hopefully have turned a corner.

AND......ONE DAY, we will beat you guys!!! That will be SWEET!!!! I can't wait!!!
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006   #10
Colts Addict
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
Thanks to all you Colts fans. It DOES feel good. We have struggled for a long time. Yesterday was a beautiful day!! We are on our way and hopefully have turned a corner.

AND......ONE DAY, we will beat you guys!!! That will be SWEET!!!! I can't wait!!!

Oh, I have no doubt... You all will have your day, one day. I am just hoping we can pull out a SB, before we start the decline again and you all start your major incline.
<keeping fingers crossed>
Old 10-23-2006   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Colts fan. Appreciate the props. I look forward to seeing your team in the Superbowl this year....getting whooped by the Bears, of course.
Old 10-23-2006   #12
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh, I have no doubt... You all will have your day, one day. I am just hoping we can pull out a SB, before we start the decline again and you all start your major incline.

It will happen. Could be this year! You can do it!!!!!!!
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006   #13
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Very classy of you, Colts fans. Congrats on the win against the Redskins yesterday as well.
Old 10-23-2006   #14
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
I've gotta be honest though, I'm still a little bitter since we've yet to beat the Colts, but I have been waiting for them to get over that fence into the Superbowl. Hopefully this is the year for them.

I have a feeling our time in the spotlight will be very soon as well.
Old 10-23-2006   #15
kfranco_utexas
Veteran

Don't you guys get tired of beating the snot out of us ALL the freaking time?:brickwall
Give us a win once every blue moon.Please?!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read