Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-22-2006   #1
whiskeyrbl

Default Did you notice?

Last week in Dallas David Carr did not hit the turf behind the LOS. I believe the only sack Dallas had was on the last drive and it was Rosenfels. Is that a first? Whether or not it is something to feel good about,thats 2 weeks in a row DC did not get sacked!!! OK one of those was a bye week,but I'll take anything at this point. C y'all at the game today I'll be the one in my Battle Red #90 jersey yelling my @zz off. GO TEXANS!
Old 10-22-2006   #2
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Did you notice?

we only lost one game in the last 2 weeks. thats 500 ball in my book.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #3
brewhaus
All Pro

I'm not sure, but aren't we 4 and 4 against the Jags lifetime?
Old 10-22-2006   #4
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Now if they could only remember how to run block

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #5
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewhaus View Post
I'm not sure, but aren't we 4 and 4 against the Jags lifetime?
We are NOW 5-4 against them. You were right, yeah.

HJam72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Everytime I saw Leftwich... i saw Gary
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read