Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 10-21-2006   #1
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default longhorns cornhuskers vs Nevada and san jose state

i live in winnipeg canada, and the only ABC station i get is one from Seattle, and i was all excited to watch the horns vs huskers, and i just found out that there not playin that game and there playin the san jose state vs nevada, but my question is that why would they play the san jose state game, i would like to know how many fans that nevada and san jose state have nationally, compared to the longhorns and cornhuskers have, if ABC would be smarter wouldnt they play the horns game nationally instead, i've lost a lot of respect for ABC, and ive sent a complaint, because im extremely disappointed, and pissed off at this point. i know this thread has no point, but i needed to get my fustration out, sorry

go horns
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006   #2
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: longhorns cornhuskers vs Nevada and san jose state

canada eh?

Old 10-21-2006   #3
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

that's hilarious.

GO HORNS INDEED! Colt McCoy looking a little shaky though.
Old 10-21-2006   #4
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Great Black shirt defense.

I feel you're pain Canada. I posted a better one for our friends and nieghbors at the Eastern Sports Programing Net. Why would you black out the market with the largest population of Katrina evacuees. Looks like the bayou bengals are on today. But I stand by what I posted. It takes a bunch of slime balls to wrap themselves in the glory of reopening the SuperDome for the saints. And on the other hand black out LSU to the Houston market effectivly gouging the Katrina guys for pay per veiw the first four games. Silm Balls.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 10-22-2006 at 03:19 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read