Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 10-19-2006   #1
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Recent Mocks

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft/html
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Last edited by threetoedpete; 10-19-2006 at 09:31 PM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006   #2
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler
Default Re: Recent Mocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Something is wrong with the link Pete. When I click it, it takes me to a site trying to sell me merchandise...
It goes to this web site http://www.fansedge.com/?AID=513658&PID=1816955
Old 10-19-2006   #3
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeBred_Texan View Post
Something is wrong with the link Pete. When I click it, it takes me to a site trying to sell me merchandise...
It goes to this web site http://www.fansedge.com/?AID=513658&PID=1816955
That's what I got too.
Old 10-19-2006   #4
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i think he ment to post this link

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006   #5
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

sorry about that guys. Still waaaay too early. Lack of OTs in the first tells me we're still guessing. No Micheal Bush also. Be nice DB/LB or my personal favorite OLT & Micheal Bush at the two. Patick Willis and Adams Gains in the mix. Would of been nice. Looks like there're not going to fall. Oh well, Can't Have 'em all.
Old 10-19-2006   #6
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 11 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

I Want Dwayne Jarrett

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006   #7
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr2Johnson View Post
I Want Dwayne Jarrett
I want Booty.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-20-2006   #8
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quentin Moses in the top five won't happen with his one sack. Especially when he gets whooped by the backup tackle from Vanderbilt.
Old 10-20-2006   #9
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags View Post
Quentin Moses in the top five won't happen with his one sack. Especially when he gets whooped by the backup tackle from Vanderbilt.
you didn't even need to highlight the backup part, just knowing a Vandy lineman took him is enough.
Old 10-20-2006   #10
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr2Johnson View Post
I Want Dwayne Jarrett
Why? to sit for 2 years and waste our money?

If we take a WR at all, make it second day, and I like the Rice WR as my 2nd day pick.
Old 10-20-2006   #11
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

I want Joe Thomas. Then we can move Spencer to RG and have Winston play RT. Our line would look like this:

Thomas-Pitts-Flannigan-Spencer-Winston

Carr would be ing for a line like this!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006   #12
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
Why? to sit for 2 years and waste our money?

If we take a WR at all, make it second day, and I like the Rice WR as my 2nd day pick.
Agreed YTF. Didn't know untill tonight Moses Malone's son is a WR at Sam Houston St. I don't want a stud WR. I want a produtive raw college guy that can be groomed behind our three starters. U oh H guy looks good. The kid from Texas Tech. Sweed from Texas would be OK. Just some one to learn and play special teams untill he's ready. Won't argue, shaping up to be a fine WR class. I thought the Rice Guy was just a sophmore ? The kid from Iowa St Blythe is just a JR. but he's the type of guy I'm talking about. 6-3 t0 6-5 210 to 220. Runs in the 4.5's to 4.6's.
Old 10-20-2006   #13
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
i think he'll end up on the first day when it's all said and done.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006   #14
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Agreed YTF. Didn't know untill tonight Moses Malone's son is a WR at Sam Houston St. I don't want a stud WR. I want a produtive raw college guy that can be groomed behind our three starters. U oh H guy looks good. The kid from Texas Tech. Sweed from Texas would be OK. Just some one to learn and play special teams untill he's ready. Won't argue, shaping up to be a fine WR class. I thought the Rice Guy was just a sophmore ? The kid from Iowa St Blythe is just a JR. but he's the type of guy I'm talking about. 6-3 t0 6-5 210 to 220. Runs in the 4.5's to 4.6's.
Smeredajgouag!!!!! The guy from Notre Dame. Good receiver.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006   #15
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I wouldn't mind that OT pick he has on the link. Not sexy but who could argue.

After that we need a DB,RB, and LB. When do you think Slayton from WV will fall?
Old 10-20-2006   #16
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
After that we need a DB,RB, and LB. When do you think Slayton from WV will fall?
slaton is a sophomore and if he was draft eligible he'd be a top 10 pick easily.
Old 10-20-2006   #17
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
slaton is a sophomore and if he was draft eligible he'd be a top 10 pick easily.
Sux because, other than Peterson noone is standing out as RB for us to take on the first day.
Old 10-20-2006   #18
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

marshawn lynch.
Old 10-20-2006   #19
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Sux because, other than Peterson noone is standing out as RB for us to take on the first day.

That only because you have not looked. We have a whole list in another thread here.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006   #20
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
I want Joe Thomas. Then we can move Spencer to RG and have Winston play RT. Our line would look like this:

Thomas-Pitts-Flannigan-Spencer-Winston

Carr would be ing for a line like this!
I like that, and maybe even look for a replacement for Flannigan in the Fourth. Second and Third Rounds need to be DB's and LB's if they go this route.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read