Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-26-2004   #1
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Default Brown, the NFLs 2nd best clutch kicker

Hats of to Erick Brown and one hell of a game winning kick , brings back the memory of last years game against the Phins. Perfection, staight down the pipe couldnt have done it better.
Old 09-26-2004   #2
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Kris is a helluva kicker...

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #3
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

I was pretty mad when they let the time run down without at least running another running play to get a few more yard, but what the hell do I know?! He made it anyway! Way to go!
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #4
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

Swisher - that was my same thought. I thought it was that over-conservative philosophy rearing its head today. But Capers had the confidence in Kris Brown (as he should), and it was perfect. Great win. But - given our track record, I'm worried about the quality of next week's game. Flashbacks of playing Cincy in 2002 are invading my brain.
Old 09-26-2004   #5
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

What I wanna know is why did they call the timeout with 7 seconds left? They shoulda ran it down to 2 or 3 seconds, and not had to kick off again.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #6
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I imagine the playclock didn't allow them to run it all the way down to 2 seconds. I don't think Capers would willingly give Dante Hall a shot at touching the ball unless he absolutely had to.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #7
SESupergenius

Hey, thanks Steelers, you let go a good one. Yea he may suck at the Ketchup bottle where everyone else struggles, but you let go of a good one.
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read