Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-18-2006   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3261 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default TV Coverage Map: Week 7

CBS Singleheader:

For those who are wondering about the "white spots" around Houston:
Quote:
What do the white areas mean?
Welcome to the world of blackout rules. The short answer is: no game at all. This can be due to one of two rules: a) no games can air at the same time as a local team's home game on another network, or b) if a game is blacked out because it doesn't sell out, the network with the doubleheader can only show one game. Don’t shoot the messenger, I think the rules are stupid too.
http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/

FOX Doubleheader, game 1:

FOX Doubleheader, game 2:

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006   #2
Texans86
All Pro

Default Re: TV Coverage Map: Week 7

Thanks for the information on the white areas. I thought the NFL had said that all games were sold out so far, and therefore nothing could be blacked out. But I know I've seen white spots on previous maps this year. Who knows. I hope Waco is in that yello area again, it's right on the edge.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read