Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-17-2006   #1
cmpatel
Rookie

Smile Vote Andre in Pro Bowl!!

Voting for the Pro Bowl has begun...lets get in the one Texans that deserves to start!!! Vote Andre Johnson in!!!

http://nfl.com/probowl

cp
cmpatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006   #2
doughboy
Veteran

Default Re: Vote Andre in Pro Bowl!!

I voted for Him a while ago he deserves it,.. so far.
Old 10-17-2006   #3
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 116440 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

OK, Dayne and Gado are on the ballot? What the heck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006   #4
cmpatel
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCROD View Post
OK, Dayne and Gado are on the ballot? What the heck?
haha i guess they had to have a RB from each team...might as well add David Carr in the RB position for texans on the ballot hahaha
cmpatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006   #5
buckaroo_banzai
Rookie

Rep Power: 157 buckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respected

don't forget to vote demeco ryans in!
buckaroo_banzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006   #6
Doug
All Pro

Don't forget about Demeco while you're there. I noticed that he has 3 less tackles and .5 more sacks than Ray Lewis. Talk about a good rookie season so far. Everyone knows how well he's doing but that kind of put it a little more in perspective for me.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006   #7
Doug
All Pro

You beat me to it BB.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-17-2006   #8
MrMeToo
All Pro

Voted for AJ and Ryans.They both deserve it.
MrMeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006   #9
Sarg01
Hall of Fame

I voted for Ryans, Carr and AJ - I'm hoping he fixes the drops to be worthy of the vote!
Sarg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006   #10
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Got to vote for Carr, the guy is doing this with NO run game, like I mean ZERO run game! You know how hard that is to know that the DBs know you have to throw the ball. If you told Carr his RB was going to have 50 yards rushing from one tailback he would due flips!

Carr,AJ and Ryans I voted for.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006   #11
phan1
All Pro

I'm not going to vote for him after his last outing against the Cowboys. Maybe after this week...
phan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006   #12
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by phan1 View Post
I'm not going to vote for him after his last outing against the Cowboys. Maybe after this week...
Who Andres.........
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006   #13
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

75 yards in a contest where we only got 6 points? What's the problem?
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006   #14
Dre_80
Rookie

Quote:
Oh snap!!! Please vote for him!!! PLEASE!! You cant do that!!! We really need you!!! :brickwall
Dre_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006   #15
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

So...umm...how many times can we vote?
Old 10-18-2006   #16
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87506 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got to wait & see more from both..........sorry guys.
Mr teX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006   #17
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I've got to wait & see more from both..........sorry guys.

Check out this on Ryans(the original has hyperlinks):

link

Quote:
This week, SI.com named Ryans as #4 on their NFL Rookies Watch List. (The highest ranked defensive rookie on the list). At this point in the season, he is the 5th ranked linebacker in the NFL in overall tackles with 39 and is tied for second in solo tackles. He also has 1.5 sacks (and if you've watched the games, he has been close to having more).
If you look at all the linebackers in the entire league that are on the top of the tackles list, most of them have played 6 games. DeMeco has played 5.

It would be hard for him to be playing any better, rookie or not.

Also if you look at this link (especially given how the running game and line has struggled), I don't think it is out of line to vote for Andre. (and the link also means a WTG to Eric Moulds).

Look on this list. What AFC receiver would you vote for instead?

Homer or not, those are some good stats given our teams' struggles. (especially when you compare totally passing yards of their respective QBs).

Send the guys some votes.
Old 10-18-2006   #18
TexanLen
Veteran

Andre is good, but he needs to show more. You are only as good as your last game, and although he had 9 catches for 75yds, he dropped some passes. BUT, Rain will cause that sometimes. I will vote for 80!!!

Adopt a Texan... Can it be a cheerleader?!!!
TexanLen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006   #19
Dre_80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run View Post
So...umm...how many times can we vote?
you can vote as often as you want. i just voted 10 times for dre (did only the WRs...i dont care about the other positions)
Dre_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006   #20
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Im voting for Demeco because I am tired of Houston players never getting the credit they deserve
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read