Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-16-2006   #1
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 984 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default DD would you please stand up!

I haven't heard much from Dom Davis but I think it's time for him to put this knee behind him and step up to the plate and run this next game. He can come off IR at anytime correct?
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #2
real

Default Re: DD would you please stand up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric138 View Post
He can come off IR at anytime correct?
no...
Old 10-16-2006   #3
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

He can't stand up, he's got no cartilage in a knee.
Old 10-16-2006   #4
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57147 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

DD will never play a down of football ever again. Time to move on.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #5
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3366 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon View Post
He can't stand up, he's got no cartilage in a knee.
LOL, I was going to say if he tried to stand up he would probably fall back down. Maybe he could wave a crutch?
Old 10-16-2006   #6
Doom Capers
Veteran

This has to be a joke.
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #7
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57147 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Capers View Post
This has to be a joke.
Sadly, I don't really think he meant it to be.
Sponsored links
Old 10-16-2006   #8
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 984 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Sadly, I don't really think he meant it to be.
come on now.. everything typed on this board nowadays is a joke. shoot even our team is a joke. I'm just trying to lighten everything up with stuff.. (!)
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #9
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Quote:
come on now.. everything typed on this board nowadays is a joke. shoot even our team is a joke. I'm just trying to lighten everything up with stuff.. (!)
My bad then. Next time a added to it wouldn't hurt for dumbasses like me.
Old 10-16-2006   #10
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 2577 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

marcus is on the right path. dd is Done.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #11
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan
Unhappy Re: DD would you please stand up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
marcus is on the right path. dd is Done.
Sadly enough. I've gotta agree.
Old 10-16-2006   #12
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: DD would you please stand up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFan View Post
Sadly enough. I've gotta agree.
Well............get rid of 'em, I mean he's just eating more cap, am I right?!
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #13
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Well if that's the case then why call for the little guy?

Houston Texans calling Earl Campbell. Come in Earl Campbell. This is a level 10 emergency Mr. Campbell, we need you to report for rushing duties at Reliant Stadium STAT.

No, based on the performance of the backs on the roster I don't think anyone will notice that you're 51 years old and need a cane to walk. Frankly I think you stand a pretty good chance of breaking the Texans single season rushing record.
Old 10-16-2006   #14
jayjordan
Rookie

Haha. So in letting go DD, who would you all get in the draft or from trades? In the draft I would like to get the back from WV. If I wanted change now ill try to get the runningback behind LT in san diego.
jayjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #15
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I draft a RB in the first and pass on someone elses highly touted backup. Maybe I've just got images of Stacy Mack in my head. Most of all I hate to think of what would happen if we trade a 2 (or god forbid more than that) for this guy and he can't do squat behind our offensive line. When I think of this teams history of trades and expansion draft mistakes I can't get past the 2's we've just given away. We can't afford to keep doing that. San Diego's price will be too high for a player like this. People balk at giving up 1's for guys like Alexander but we're supposed to give up a 2 for a backup? I'm not digging the idea.

Right now my eye's on Adrian Peterson but I'm not picky and if there's someone else in that same territory who fits what we want to do better then I'd give him a look.

We're not letting DD go either. He's gone and what we want is pretty much beside the point.
Old 10-17-2006   #16
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

DD attempted to reply this thread but hurt his knee in that attempt. He is getting a new hairdo tomorrow.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read