Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-16-2006   #1
Mattheus_Rex
Veteran

Default I'm at a loss.

All I can say about that game is that Houston lost it, Dallas didn't win. I honestly have no freaking idea what it's going to take to turn the team around. I'm not expecting this season, or next season really, but after a game like that I'm not sure how long it will be now.

I'll still wear my colors every Sun though, in this land of the Redskins I'm living in.

Last edited by Mattheus_Rex; 10-16-2006 at 01:02 AM.
Mattheus_Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #2
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 18146 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm at a loss.

We're boned.
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #3
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 984 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus_Rex View Post
I'll still wear my colors every Sun though, in this land of the Redskins I'm living in.
You've got some heart. Living in another city and STILL rooting for a poor team from another city. wow.
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #4
joshri
Rookie

The Texans are a total joke. I'm always be a Texans fan first and foremost but I'm starting to question if we will just be a franchise along the lines of the Pirates, Devil Rays, Arizona Cardinals, etc.
joshri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #5
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshri View Post
The Texans are a total joke. I'm always be a Texans fan first and foremost but I'm starting to question if we will just be a franchise along the lines of the Pirates, Devil Rays, Arizona Cardinals, etc.
Those teams you mentioned outside of the Arizona Cardinals wont spend a lot of money on players ..... this orginization cant be lumped in with that group . The Texans have as much invested in one player as the D-ray's or Pirates do in their entire combined rosters .

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #6
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

If you cannot run the ball, you aren't going to win many games.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read