Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-15-2006   #1
Capster67
Veteran

Default Rosenfels Appearance

I live in Denver so I didn't see the end of today's game. Why did Rosenfels come in. Was Carr hurt or was this a chance to give the backup some mop up duty or could this be the beginning of a legitimate quarterback controversy?
Capster67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #2
Nerf Herder
Rookie

Default Re: Rosenfels Appearance

Obviously, no QB controversy. The easy answer would be B.
Nerf Herder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #3
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capster67 View Post
I live in Denver so I didn't see the end of today's game. Why did Rosenfels come in. Was Carr hurt or was this a chance to give the backup some mop up duty or could this be the beginning of a legitimate quarterback controversy?
I would think it was to save Carr for next game. Was a lost cause, give Sage a chance. We need our leading rusher next week.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #4
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
I would think it was to save Carr for next game. Was a lost cause, give Sage a chance. We need our leading rusher next week.
LOL
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #5
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
The truly sad thing is the amount of truth in this post. Does anyone remember another QB being the leading rusher for the team? Probably Vick if there was. Sad, sad, sad. Bad line compounded by bad backs. No runing game = LOOOONNNGG season.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #6
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

Again, for everyone, Carr should be the only back running at the present time, because they have to lay off him since he can throw it. He has an edge the other backs don't have. He might actually be quicker than the other backs and he really isn't slow either. Not the best use of David I regret to say, but unfortunately its the truth.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #7
Mattheus_Rex
Veteran

I say wrap up the season now and start practice next week. By next season we might be ready to play in the NFL.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read