Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

You know what I miss?

YodAa

Rookie
I watch other teams with their awesome running backs like the Giants or the Falcons, or teams with their also awesome KRers like the Chiefs and the Dolphins and I miss Domanick Davis and Jerome Mathis!!!!

Sure I consider Cadillac and LT to b my players but theirs still one running back missing and thats DD! And its not fair because all those other teams get their good running backs and we look like we don't have one and we do!

What is the status with DD? Are his knees better because this year I barely realized how great a player he is. Not because our running backs suck but just because I always heard of people saying "All purpose yards" and then his name and man he was and will continue to b good!

And with Jerome, their r good kick returners in the league but he is by far the best one!

Next year will be awesome when theyre back and we have some new top 10 first round pick

yup i cant wait either, though realistically neither of them may ever be what they once were. hopefully they bounce back but it's a big ? for now.

Back