Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2004   #101
MojoX
Veteran

Rep Power: 447 MojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respected

Kailee with the hard hit! Good play.
MojoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #102
toronado
Rookie

first hard hit of entire season. way to go Wong!
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #103
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
3rd down and looooooooooong. Texans do not dare let them gain 24 yards.
if the Chiefs get a first down, i am turning off the TV and going to play a game of Madden...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #104
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
3rd down and looooooooooong. Texans do not dare let them gain 24 yards.
Exactly the situation that scares me.
Old 09-26-2004   #105
toronado
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txnpride
I cant believe how bad we are looking,from defense to offense...we look like a first year team!!
we have at least twice the talent we had in the first season, but our defense is probably about a third of our first year D, and our offense might be slightly better than our first year O. we are heading in the wrong direction. I used to believe Capers was our long-term answer for coaching but no freakin way man.
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #106
geka
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoX
Relax, the Texans aren't the worse.
Who is if not us?
geka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #107
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Good hold! Way to go Defense!
SmoochyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-26-2004   #108
gwallaia

Rep Power: 72749 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

If the game gets bad enough, there's a 48 hour Brady Bunch marathon on TV Land.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #109
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

we have to hope that Carr can pull an Elway...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 09-26-2004   #110
Txnpride
Veteran

I think DD must have really tweeked his ankle....he hasnt made a solid run since being taped up
Txnpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #111
MojoX
Veteran

Rep Power: 447 MojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by geka
Who is if not us?
Arizona and San Francisco.
Old 09-26-2004   #112
travfrancis
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 travfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballottravfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to travfrancis

^ extremly lucky though, they missed the 1st by a yard

green had all freaking day to throw the ball

not to mention the announcers claim the chiefs got shafted out of 3 yards on the holding penalty mark off
travfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #113
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going down the road to my buddy's house to watch the game. It has not worked here at my house for 5 1/2 quarters thus far this year. Watch out guys, the tide's about to turn!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2004   #114
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Listen to me Palmer: 3 step drop with AJ running a quick slant route...

Old 09-26-2004   #115
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

ok lets do it
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #116
Chance_C
Site Contributor

I'm going down the road to my buddy's house to watch the game. It has not worked here at my house for 9 1/2 quarters thus far this year. Watch out guys, the tide's about to turn!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2004   #117
MojoX
Veteran

As the commentatpr pointed out, KC is really getting off those run blocks. Against the run, McKinney is looking pedestrian out there.
Old 09-26-2004   #118
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Edited, but turned into a double post. Sorry. Thanks for the dump down to Davis.
Old 09-26-2004   #119
gwallaia

Rep Power: 72749 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

1st completion of the game and out of the shadow on the goal posts

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #120
bignasty
Veteran

Section: BullPen 116 row N
Rep Power: 13 bignasty was voted MVPbignasty was voted MVPbignasty was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to bignasty Send a message via MSN to bignasty

Yea first completion
bignasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read