Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2004   #281
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

TD Chiefs. My God Texans, please get pressure on the QB. The Texan pass rush is truly pathetic.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #282
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

D-Rob got abused on that drive...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #283
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

I Tivo all the games and burn them to DVD i can send them out if i get time.
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #284
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupps
Hey guys, I live in Florida and I never get to see the games on CBS, so I'm stuck watchign it play-by-play online. Could someone assure me that AJ's okay, last I saw from him was the big play he had where it said he was injured. Tell me I can stop worrying... lol.
He is fine and is playing

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #285
Trogdor014
Veteran

I have one question... What is gonna happen to our secondary when we go up against Randy Moss? We are letting Chris Horn burn us... (I know some of it has to do with lack of pass rush, but c'mon stick on somebody.)

As for Dunta, I want to see him break up ONE pass sometimes this season... Just ONE (And no preseason doesn't count)
Trogdor014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #286
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupps
Hey guys, I live in Florida and I never get to see the games on CBS, so I'm stuck watchign it play-by-play online. Could someone assure me that AJ's okay, last I saw from him was the big play he had where it said he was injured. Tell me I can stop worrying... lol.

He's fine. He just got the wind knocked out of him, and he was back in after sitting out one play.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #287
toronado
Rookie

if I'm an opposing coach, my game plan is to do nothing but attack dunta. he cannot cover. (yet, I hope) a pass rush would help but until I see him make a play I won't think he can cover.

so yeah. run since we can't stop the run and attack dunta. its easy.
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-26-2004   #288
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected

We need to respond with a score. Ouch AJ just dropped that one.
Old 09-26-2004   #289
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

We are on track to get 3.. maybe even 4 turnovers this season.

Is this new rule hurting us this bad? we might as well just toss some tackling dummies out there for our secondary.. they cost less and can do the same job.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #290
geka
Veteran

why is DD still in the game?
geka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #291
toronado
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquescas
I Tivo all the games and burn them to DVD i can send them out if i get time.
convert to 700MB DivX and post on suprnova!!! :woot
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #292
texasguy346
Mod Squad

There's another sack. What is it with rookie DLinemen having good days against us?
Old 09-26-2004   #293
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

They get pressure on our QB, but we do not get pressure on their QB. We are so outmatched its ridiculous.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #294
Keldar
Veteran

2nd sack???????????? Seems like we've been sacked 12 times today.
Keldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #295
Txnpride
Veteran

Our O-line looks pathetic....I cant believe what I am seeing
Txnpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #296
Trogdor014
Veteran

1st down... Oline (wand especially) gets blasted, as does Carr. Johnson drops catchable pass.

2nd down... No push from Oline... 1 yard gain for DD

3rd down... NO TIME AT ALL FOR CARR... Sack...

It's a wonder we are in this game with how bad the line is playing this game... We need a much better Oline and Dline to truly be competetive.
Old 09-26-2004   #297
Keldar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
There's another sack. What is it with rookie DLinemen having good days against us?
Our O-line makes everybody look good........remember SanDiego? Detroit?
Keldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #298
Trogdor014
Veteran

Let's see how our D responds... (I wonder)
Old 09-26-2004   #299
texasguy346
Mod Squad

If they want a chance in this game the OLine is going to have to show up. This is looking more like our first season from the OLine.
Old 09-26-2004   #300
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

This is absolutely unacceptable. Did anyone else notice that Byron was completely alone in throwing the touchdown pass we saw in the highlight just before Carr was swarmed over by Chiefs? What's wrong with this picture?

I'm out. I can't contribute to this conversation in any way aside from negative observations so I don't see the point. I'll let the ReplayTV snag the rest of this mess and throw it on DVD later.

Ugly, Incompetent, Pathetic. If you see anything other than that good on you but I think we're watching different games. The Texans are being punked this season by anyone and everyone they line up against. Pitiful.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read