Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-15-2006   #1
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89551 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Payne May Be Done

John G just said about seth payne on 610. "as he was being carted off, he said to me "ACL"'.
Old 10-15-2006   #2
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Payne May Be Done

Not good. I hope he is okay.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #3
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

So who feels as confident with Thomas Johnson starting in the middle as we would if Robaire was still here?
Old 10-15-2006   #4
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72459 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63 View Post
So who feels as confident with Thomas Johnson starting in the middle as we would if Robaire was still here?
I do. Robaire was an overpaid slug. (Where's Robaire playing right now? )
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #5
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89551 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toan View Post
Oh btw, any word on Earl or Sanders yet?
if he mentioned them, i missed it. sanders walked to the locker room without a limp and earl looked like he just took a stinger so if i had to guess, they're not too serious of injuries.

i hope that it's a false preliminary on payne because he's probably my favorite texan. we need him on the line more than anyone else, especially on short yardage.
Old 10-15-2006   #6
TPIMP
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
He's starting for the TITANS!
Old 10-15-2006   #7
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPIMP View Post
He's starting for the TITANS!
Yup, and they took the Skins today. What does that say about us?
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-15-2006   #8
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Everybody on this team is an overpaid slug
Old 10-15-2006   #9
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63 View Post
I like Thomas Johnson, I think he will do fine.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #10
NEROtheZERO
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 NEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Yup, and they took the Skins today. What does that say about us?
Not a single thing. There ar too many factors and changes that happen after four weeks to use like opponents as any type of measuring stick. We will know who is better between us and the Titans after week 17 with a comparison of records.
NEROtheZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #11
hellojohnnyboi
Rookie

I DO NOT LIKE THOMAS JOHNSON!

He is an *****, a decent player, but an *****.

He is a reserve who already has 5 penalties called against him including 2 intentional fouls.
hellojohnnyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #12
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2627049

Not good at all...

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #13
Scooter
Funky

thanks for the link scourge. i was hoping that the information wasnt true but the sources provided by you and me are pretty credible and i'm afraid this is going to ruin the high hopes for our d-line as the season progresses.
Old 10-15-2006   #14
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Burn me at the stake for saying this, but I won't be missing Payne.

How many holding penalties does the guy have?

How many are called on ANY OTHER defensive lineman on the rest of the NFL teams?

This team needs to purge itself of ALL expansion draft players. I think it's a curse.

Could we just start over again?
Old 10-15-2006   #15
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshafer_1976 View Post

How many are called on ANY OTHER defensive lineman on the rest of the NFL teams?

This team needs to purge itself of ALL expansion draft players. I think it's a curse.

U know what just keep DC and I'm with ya on that 4 real
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #16
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshafer_1976 View Post

It is something you could do in the past, he is old school I dont fault him for that I still teach it to my boys. Before he hurt his knee I thought he was one of the best at holding up his guy and stopping the run, I feel SOOOOOOOOO bad for the guy, its too bad.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #17
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Robaire has 15 tackles compared to Payne's 11. Another bad personnel decision that will lead to another 2-14 season.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read