Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Who do you want to beat
Cowboys 25 40.98%
Titan 10 16.39%
jags 6 9.84%
Colts 17 27.87%
Other 3 4.92%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2006   #1
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle
Default Who do you REALLY want to beat

I'd go with the Jags, Dirty, they are in our Division, and it seems like a War when we face them. Oh yeah, after they hit Carr out of bounds, drilled JJ Moses on a punt even though it was clear he signaled fair catch, their coach and team had the gall to say "WE WERE DIRTY" when we were all upset at the lack of payback we sent their way.

Vote, and say why.
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #2
Texas_Heat
Veteran

Default Re: Who do you REALLY want to beat

I hate them all, but the Titans must never win at anything, Death to the Titans.
Greatest Metal Bands: #1 VENOM # 2 SLAYER.
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #3
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler

When we start beating the Colts, we will then be an elite team...

Until then, I look forward to the draft...
Old 10-15-2006   #4
giovanni338
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to giovanni338 Send a message via Yahoo to giovanni338
Exclamation Re: Who do you REALLY want to beat

I hate to say it but if we win its going to be by luck.I hate dallas but i dont see texans winning.We stink and thats all its to it.We dont have any kind of offense or defense.D carr is still a sissy boy.Hes gotten a bit better but not much.Our defense better stop t i dont want to play owens.
Old 10-15-2006   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovanni338 View Post
I hate to say it but if we win its going to be by luck.I hate dallas but i dont see texans winning.We stink and thats all its to it.We dont have any kind of offense or defense.D carr is still a sissy boy.Hes gotten a bit better but not much.Our defense better stop t i dont want to play owens.
I honestly don't think the Cowboys are as good as their stats suggest. They look sloppy on offense, and vulnerable on defense. I think we should beat them.

I think we should be Jacksonville & Tennessee.

Beating the Colts at the end of the year, however, would mean more to me, in respect to what we've accomplished this year.
thunderkyss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #6
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Beat the Girls. That's all I want.
Old 10-15-2006   #7
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

We have beat everyone but the Colts, plus they are the regular season standard for excellence. Beating them eventually will be a giant step forward for this team.
Old 10-15-2006   #8
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Being that I live in SA (Dallas South) and the TV stations always drop the Texans, I would love to be able to rub it in everyones face down here.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #9
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Heat View Post
I hate them all, but the Titans must never win at anything, Death to the Titans.
Post of the year!!!
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #10
El Amigo Invisible
All Pro

Beat the Colts and the Cowgirls. I hope someone earholes TO today!!!
El Amigo Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #11
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Beating the Cowboys is the lowest priority for this team and should be
for all Texans fans including you guys who idolize (oh I'm sorry, I meant hate) the Cowboys. The name of the game is beating your division rivals.
Maybe the next time we play them, which I think is in 2010, McNair and his organization will have the Texans in the mix for the playoffs. After all, we really had every right to expect the team to be at that level this year, our fifth year of existance.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #12
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I picked the Cowboys because that is who The Texans are playing today .Take care of the business at hand!

Old 10-15-2006   #13
Wharton
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 12 Wharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVP

ANYBODY!!!!!!

Wharton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #14
afcman
Veteran

Quote:
ANYBODY!!!!!!
Yeah. But out of that list I choose the Jags. I hate them.
afcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #15
Fargin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by afcman View Post
Yeah. But out of that list I choose the Jags. I hate them.
Well, we don't like you a lot either. See ya next Sunday.
Fargin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #16
DenverBorn
Veteran

I always HATED the Titans. Until late April, 2006. Now I'll be pulling for them to beat the Texans. I want McNair and Kubiak to feel like the complete *****s that they are.
DenverBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #17
TexansJunkE
Veteran

I chose other. I want to beat the Organization for letting IT get to this! WE ARE A JOKE.
Old 10-15-2006   #18
TNTitan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I honestly don't think the Cowboys are as good as their stats suggest. They look sloppy on offense, and vulnerable on defense. I think we should beat them.

I think we should be Jacksonville & Tennessee.

Beating the Colts at the end of the year, however, would mean more to me, in respect to what we've accomplished this year.
and what might that be?
TNTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #19
Fargin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTitan View Post
and what might that be?
Interesting comment from a fan of another 1-4 team. May I ask you the same question?
Fargin is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read