Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 10-13-2006   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tennessee Fan Gets In Trouble for Being Too Loud

I have to say, I was sympathetic to her plight. I truly understand going a bit nuts for your team. But after seeing the video and reading the article, yikes.

"Crazy Screeching Harpy Wonders Why UT Wants Her to Be Quiet"

Maybe they could get her different seats. How embarrassing.
Old 10-13-2006   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee Fan Gets In Trouble for Being Too Loud

Haha, that's funny. I like it when the guy says something to her, she looks at him in a funny way, and goes back like he said nothing. Just give her tickets to Titans games. She won't have much to cheer about there.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006   #3
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

The lady's reaction, sitting behind and to her left, is priceless .....
Old 10-14-2006   #4
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Haha, that's funny. I like it when the guy says something to her, she looks at him in a funny way, and goes back like he said nothing. Just give her tickets to Titans games. She won't have much to cheer about there.
From the video, it doesn't look like she needs a reason. If there was a legitimate reason, wouldn't the people around her also be cheering? She might've been cheering because the hot dog vendor was on his up the aisle to her seat again.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006   #5
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

This was my favorite response below the video:

Just another woman that desperatly needs to have people pay attention to her. She is a first year ticket holder and probably knows little about the sport.
As far as the argument that "she paid for her ticket" so did all the people around her and have to endure this dumb ***** yelling "please pay attention to me I am nothing but a set of boobs and a mouth"

I have tended bar in the past, and I have seen the kind of woman described above many, many times. They typically walk in the door with their arms in the air, howling at the top of their lungs, "Who's ready to paaaaarrrrttttyyyyy?"

When you see this from a bartender's perspective, it makes you flinch like someone just threw something at you. You wish it was ok to zap them with a tazer gun, because you know that what you just saw is only the beginning.

Last edited by Bamaborn-Texasbred; 10-14-2006 at 01:29 PM. Reason: needed clarification
Bamaborn-Texasbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #6
HeartofHouston
Veteran

On a serious note, I'm not sure if she has some sort of mental condition, so I won't speak on the situation too much. But there is a huge gray area here in this situation..

Yes she paid her money for that ticket and should be able to cheer for her team whenever and as loud as she'd like. But this is the gray area.. you have to respect the people around you that paid exactly what you paid for that same seat and if you're constantly yelling and bouncing around like a humming bird on crack then you become a distraction to those people, which makes the game unenjoyable.
Old 10-15-2006   #7
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 81989 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Move her out of the geritol section and down near the students. People with a pulse probably won't be as bothered by her.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read