Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-12-2006   #1
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default In DeMeco we trust!

I wish the rest of the Texans players would take this kind of attitude. Maybe some have, who knows? I would bet D-Ryans attitude eventually becomes airborn in thier locker room. We some leaders on this team and I would bet he's going to be one.

I've kinda kept up with him while he was at Alabama and was pumped when he fell to us. Good luck to D-Ryans as a person and a Texan!

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/de...xans%20Insider
Old 10-12-2006   #2
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: In DeMeco we trust!

yeah Ryans is reminding of me of old Al Smith from the Oilers days. He is that fireplug that is going to be out there every play and lead the defense. He always has his nose around the football. Put some arse-kicking DL in front of him and he is going to do some damage. Dude will be in the Pro Bowl sooner rather than later.

OT - Chad Brown was available this week and we didnt try him out. I think he could have given us some more depth on defense and essentially improve the defense.

doug
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #3
AggieTexanFan
Rookie

I hope they sign him to a life long contract.

Play until you can't anymore then become LB coach for the team
Old 10-12-2006   #4
texflex513
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
yeah Ryans is reminding of me of old Al Smith from the Oilers days. He is that fireplug that is going to be out there every play and lead the defense. He always has his nose around the football. Put some arse-kicking DL in front of him and he is going to do some damage. Dude will be in the Pro Bowl sooner rather than later.

OT - Chad Brown was available this week and we didnt try him out. I think he could have given us some more depth on defense and essentially improve the defense.

doug
Al Smith was one of my favorite oilers! I know Ryans will cement himself as one of the NFL's premiere MLBS very very soon.
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006   #5
HOOK'EM
Veteran

They don't call him D-Wreck for nothing!
HOOK'EM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006   #6
real

If Meco has atleast a 7 tackle game thats good for 5th in the NFL in tackles...

12 and he's tied for 1st....
Old 10-13-2006   #7
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

if our dline can keep their o-line from tying up ryans, he will have around 10 sunday. if not then our secondary will get most of the tackles.
Old 10-13-2006   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 329529 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice to see DeMeco's play recognized:

#4 Rookie
Old 10-13-2006   #9
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Nice to see DeMeco's play recognized:

#4 Rookie
No kidding. I can just imagine what he's going to be like in a couple of years. Maybe another 5-10 pounds of strength(not that he desperately needs it) with the addition of more experience and I believe we'll have one of the best LBs in the league.
Old 10-14-2006   #10
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

Linebacker and Defensive End are specialties at Alabama. Always have been.

Through years of sanctions since Alabama's last national title, Demeco is one of their very best. I've been watching Bama football my whole life. He's probably the best defensive player they have had since Cornelius Bennet and Derrick Thomas graduated.

This was a very deep and talented draft class at most positions and he went at the top of the second round. I don't think anyone would have been scoffing if he had been taken in the first round.
Old 10-14-2006   #11
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i was going through the rookies, and when i got to #1 i was like oh god its gonna be reggie bush, but it was marques colston

good to see reggie isnt being to hyped by SI
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006   #12
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamaborn-Texasbred View Post
Linebacker and Defensive End are specialties at Alabama. Always have been.

Through years of sanctions since Alabama's last national title, Demeco is one of their very best. I've been watching Bama football my whole life. He's probably the best defensive player they have had since Cornelius Bennet and Derrick Thomas graduated.

This was a very deep and talented draft class at most positions and he went at the top of the second round. I don't think anyone would have been scoffing if he had been taken in the first round.
Yeah! Thanks to deep and talented draft class. We were able to get DeMeco in the second round. DeMeco you are 12 games away to DROY!! GO DeMeco!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read