Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-12-2006   #1
Samkonfan
Rookie

Default I predict - mark it down

Samkon Gado has a big run in the first half early, gets most of the reps and rushes for over a 100 yards. He is still raw but a better upside to him than Dayne. Gado has the power and speed that Houston needs to be an every down back
Samkonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #2
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I predict - mark it down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkonfan View Post
Samkon Gado has a big run in the first half early, gets most of the reps and rushes for over a 100 yards. He is still raw but a better upside to him than Dayne. Gado has the power and speed that Houston needs to be an every down back
Well, I hope the first couple games was him just learning the offense because he really hasn't shown anything you mentioned.

I hope you're correct though.
Old 10-12-2006   #3
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Yeah we need an infusion of speed and quickness. Dayne doesnt look explosive at all and we may be better served going smaller...as long as they can pass block

doug
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
welcome SamkonFan...... it's nice to have some SamkonFans around here.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
Yeah we need an infusion of speed and quickness. Dayne doesnt look explosive at all and we may be better served going smaller...as long as they can pass block

doug
Did you see that one play they replayed, where Samkon knocked ZakkThomas on his ass?? That was impressive.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #6
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Hey, someone get the guy who predicted 2 sacks for Mario on the line!
Old 10-12-2006   #7
texaslifter
Veteran

I truely believe a 2 RB system is the way to win in the NFL. Theres room for 2, but I think both of our guys are #2 guys.
texaslifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-12-2006   #8
BlueThunder
Veteran

Dallas 48 Houston ZER0!
BlueThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #9
Nbkan
Rookie

Send a message via ICQ to Nbkan Send a message via AIM to Nbkan Send a message via MSN to Nbkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder View Post
Dallas 48 Houston ZER0!
So considering you predicted this score that means you will spot me at least 47.5pts...whats the wager then?!
Old 10-12-2006   #10
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Did you see that one play they replayed, where Samkon knocked ZakkThomas on his ass?? That was impressive.
That was great! Zack after the hit He was wobbly when he got up.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #11
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder View Post
Dallas 48 Houston ZER0!
Dallas and T.O.

You guys are Bad and it is going to start, if it hasn't yet, this sunday.

Your going to loose again and there is nothing you guys can do about, you suck.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #12
Dcowboys#1
Rookie

Quote:

The day that will happen will be the day
This Dallas team allows an average of 75.2 ypg, and has allowed 0 runs of 20 or more. And only allows 3.1 ypc

Aint gonna happen

THE DALLAS COWBOYS
Dcowboys#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #13
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcowboys#1 View Post

The day that will happen will be the day
This Dallas team allows an average of 75.2 ypg, and has allowed 0 runs of 20 or more. And only allows 3.1 ypc

Aint gonna happen
Never, EVER, thought I would say this, but...the Cowboys fear David Carr. That'll leave some bones for the running backs to pick.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #14
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I will believe it when I see it. I do admire your optimism, though.
Old 10-12-2006   #15
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

How does Samkon Gado do anything to the Dallas D?

Fred Taylor-- 73 yards
Ladell Betts-- 40 yards (didn't he have a career day against you guys?)
Chris Brown-- 33 yards
Westbrook-- 32 yards

Gado won't do crap.

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #16
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowBoutThemCowboys! View Post
How does Samkon Gado do anything to the Dallas D?

Fred Taylor-- 73 yards
Ladell Betts-- 40 yards (didn't he have a career day against you guys?)
Chris Brown-- 33 yards
Westbrook-- 32 yards

Gado won't do crap.
I'm watching the Cowboys-Eagles game. Oh, this is going to be a fun game. For us, mind you, you guys...how are the Mavs?
Old 10-12-2006   #17
Dcowboys#1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Never, EVER, thought I would say this, but...the Cowboys fear David Carr. That'll leave some bones for the running backs to pick.

Oh so you must be part of the Cowboys organization, and you must work within the building to be able to know that "the cowboys fear David Carr". So did Parcells tell you this or was it someone else in the organization? How did you receive this information that we fear David Carr? Because it sure hasnt been mentioned in any of Parcells press conferences or any where else.

THE DALLAS COWBOYS
Old 10-12-2006   #18
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
Oh so you must be part of the Cowboys organization, and you must work within the building to be able to know that "the cowboys fear David Carr". So did Parcells tell you this or was it someone else in the organization? How did you receive this information that we fear David Carr? Because it sure hasnt been mentioned in any of Parcells press conferences or any where else.
It's called a secondary. It's the guys that get burned for passing TDs.
Old 10-12-2006   #19
Dcowboys#1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
It's called a secondary. It's the guys that get burned for passing TDs.
Oh you must be talking about your secondary

hahahahahahahahahahaha

295 passsing yards allowed per game

hahahahahahahaha

THE DALLAS COWBOYS
Old 10-12-2006   #20
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
Oh you must be talking about your secondary

hahahahahahahahahahaha

295 passsing yards allowed per game

hahahahahahahaha
Don't throw rocks in a glass house.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read