Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2006   #1
HeartofHouston
Veteran
 
HeartofHouston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 8900 Braeswood
Age: 31
Posts: 405
Rep Power: 10 HeartofHouston is ridin' the pine
Default Looking At The Texan's Future..

San Diego


Baltimore


Chicago


There is a saying out there that states "The Best Offense Is a Good Defense".. the key to games is a good defense, and the key to having a good defense is having players with an "attitude".. not neccessarily players with off-field issues, but players arrive to ball with bad intentions. Look at the top 3 defenses. San Diego, Jamal Williams, Merriman and Drayton Florence when they get to the ball they are looking to hit as hard as humanily possible. Baltimore has Suggs, Ray Ray and Ed Reed they all mean as much harm as possible rather or not they admit it we all know that it's true. Look at the hit that lewis put on Pittman.. that was brutal. Chicago has Urlacher, Briggs and Tommie Harris.

We have some of the talent to be that way, i don't know if it's just that extar player that we need to amp up the defense, if it's the DC's mentality or whatever the case maybe but we need to work on the situation whatever it is. Mario has the strength and the size to be that way. DeMeco gets that and does his job and for that I commend him 100%. Dunta arives with bad intentions but that's the only player that I can really say that.

I like Brandon Merriweather, Michael Griffin and Laron landry. I would prefer Merriweather simply because of his speed and cover skills. Our Secondary needs major help in the coverage department. Merriweather has the attitude and has the abilities and heck he's a Miami product and as someone stated alot of good talent has come from there as of late and he could be the next big thing.

If we want to look into the later rounds I like the size and speed of Aaron Rouse of VTech, 6'4 225 and runs a 4.5. he's a hard hitter that gravitates to the ball whether it's the run or the pass.

If we go LB then there are limited choices when it comes to attitude. Paul Posluszny is a typical Penn St. LB big, tough and instinctive he reminds me alot of AJ Hawk. Rufus Alexander 102tkls 17 tackles for a loss 5 sacks 9Passes broken up 1 Int in 2005. This guy is instinctive and is often around the ball.

Looking into the later rounds, Stephen Nicholas from South Florida it's like he stays in the backfield of the opposing offense. he had more sacks last year than some of the well know DEs coming out of the draft in 07. he could be a steal in the 5th or 6th round in my personal opinion.

Looking at a CB to start opposite of D-Rob, we have a couple of good choices out there right now. Leon Hall was described by his coach as a CB that he believes is even better than Charles Woodson, and that's saying alot in my opinion. So this guy could be someone to look at. DeAndre Jackson and Tarell Brown both can law the hat to you and they both can also cover as well.. I wouldn't midn seeing any of these three guys in a Texans uniform come next year. Also Fred Bennett from South Carolina is a good cover corner but has some trouble tackling. So that could be a problem when it comes to WR screens and toss plays.

My whole point for this that defense wins championships and we have to make a our defense better some how. We could go out and get big name players and expect the world from them or we could draft the proper defensive players and help our team out that way. We'll just leave that in Kubes hands..

If you guys have anybody else that needs some looking at please by all means reply and let me know I'm always interested in the future of the NFL especially our Texans.
__________________
Nate Clements + Michael Griffin + Earl Everett + Marshawn Lynch = Texans
HeartofHouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #2
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame
 
YoungTexanFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4,800
Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartofHouston View Post
San Diego


Baltimore


Chicago


There is a saying out there that states "The Best Offense Is a Good Defense".. the key to games is a good defense, and the key to having a good defense is having players with an "attitude".. not neccessarily players with off-field issues, but players arrive to ball with bad intentions. Look at the top 3 defenses. San Diego, Jamal Williams, Merriman and Drayton Florence when they get to the ball they are looking to hit as hard as humanily possible. Baltimore has Suggs, Ray Ray and Ed Reed they all mean as much harm as possible rather or not they admit it we all know that it's true. Look at the hit that lewis put on Pittman.. that was brutal. Chicago has Urlacher, Briggs and Tommie Harris.

We have some of the talent to be that way, i don't know if it's just that extar player that we need to amp up the defense, if it's the DC's mentality or whatever the case maybe but we need to work on the situation whatever it is. Mario has the strength and the size to be that way. DeMeco gets that and does his job and for that I commend him 100%. Dunta arives with bad intentions but that's the only player that I can really say that.

I like Brandon Merriweather, Michael Griffin and Laron landry. I would prefer Merriweather simply because of his speed and cover skills. Our Secondary needs major help in the coverage department. Merriweather has the attitude and has the abilities and heck he's a Miami product and as someone stated alot of good talent has come from there as of late and he could be the next big thing.

If we want to look into the later rounds I like the size and speed of Aaron Rouse of VTech, 6'4 225 and runs a 4.5. he's a hard hitter that gravitates to the ball whether it's the run or the pass.

If we go LB then there are limited choices when it comes to attitude. Paul Posluszny is a typical Penn St. LB big, tough and instinctive he reminds me alot of AJ Hawk. Rufus Alexander 102tkls 17 tackles for a loss 5 sacks 9Passes broken up 1 Int in 2005. This guy is instinctive and is often around the ball.

Looking into the later rounds, Stephen Nicholas from South Florida it's like he stays in the backfield of the opposing offense. he had more sacks last year than some of the well know DEs coming out of the draft in 07. he could be a steal in the 5th or 6th round in my personal opinion.

Looking at a CB to start opposite of D-Rob, we have a couple of good choices out there right now. Leon Hall was described by his coach as a CB that he believes is even better than Charles Woodson, and that's saying alot in my opinion. So this guy could be someone to look at. DeAndre Jackson and Tarell Brown both can law the hat to you and they both can also cover as well.. I wouldn't midn seeing any of these three guys in a Texans uniform come next year. Also Fred Bennett from South Carolina is a good cover corner but has some trouble tackling. So that could be a problem when it comes to WR screens and toss plays.

My whole point for this that defense wins championships and we have to make a our defense better some how. We could go out and get big name players and expect the world from them or we could draft the proper defensive players and help our team out that way. We'll just leave that in Kubes hands..

If you guys have anybody else that needs some looking at please by all means reply and let me know I'm always interested in the future of the NFL especially our Texans.


Buster Davis is that instinctive LB you are mentioning that arrives at the ball with bad intentions.
__________________
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we had when we created them.
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #3
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame
 
YoungTexanFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4,800
Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Gaither from Maryland and Thomas from Wisconsin are two pretty nasty and physical LT's. Sam Baker from USC is a top talent, I just don't know much at all about this attitude and all that jazz.
__________________
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we had when we created them.
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #4
real
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
Buster Davis is that instinctive LB you are mentioning that arrives at the ball with bad intentions.
I don't care for Buster Davis Much...Maybe as a second or third rounder...But He wouldn't be the best LB on the board for me....
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #5
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame
 
YoungTexanFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4,800
Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I don't care for Buster Davis Much...Maybe as a second or third rounder...But He wouldn't be the best LB on the board for me....
He's not the biggest or the fastest no, but he has instincts as good or better than demeco, hits a heck of a lot harder, and just flies to the ball. He is just a player who gives it everything he has on every play. I wouldn't take him where we are should be picking, but if he slips like demeco did, I'd take him easily.
__________________
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we had when we created them.
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #6
dat_boy_yec
All Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 33
Posts: 943
Rep Power: 11 dat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballotdat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Reggie Nelson of the Florida Gators. I haven't heard this guys name mentioned around here yet, but the man is cold blooded. He plays Safety and in the game with LSU he made Landry look like the second best safety in the game. The guy hits with a passion. It's like he thinks if he hits you hard enough he'll win the lotto. He's a Jr. this yr. and could come out, but of all the safeties that are eligible to come out he's the only one that I would say really lays the wood.

Last edited by dat_boy_yec; 10-12-2006 at 01:54 PM. Reason: grammatical errors.
dat_boy_yec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #7
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Patrick Willis anyone.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-12-2006   #8
V Man
Pumpkinhead
 
V Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alamo City
Age: 47
Posts: 2,591
Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp View Post
Patrick Willis anyone.

I will take that in a heartbeat.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006   #9
whiskeyrbl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

On D I think we need to look at (LB) Paul Puslusny- Penn ST, Pat Willis- Ole Miss.,H.B. Blades- Pitt,and Brandon Siler-Fla. As for DB's I would like to see them look at Eric Wright- UNLV,Antoine Cason-ARI., La Ron Landry- LSU,Travarous Baine- Hampton, Ross and Griffen-UT, and Eric Weddle- Utah, on the D line they could take a look at LaMarr Woodley(DE)- Mich., Tim Crowder (DE) UT, Baraka Atkins (DT)- Minn., Ryan Harris (DT) ND.
On offense I would like to see them go after either Peterson-OK,Marshawn Lynch- Cal,or Kenny Irons- Aub. At Wr if they so choose to look at one there is Dwaynne Jarrett- USC, Calvin Johnson- Georgia Tech., Jeff Samardzija-ND, and Sidney Rice- So. Carolina. On th OL I would look at Doug Free(OT)- No. Illinois, Joe Staley (OT) Central Mich., Levi Brown (OT)- Penn St.,and Justin Blalock(OT) UT, Doug Patish (C,OT,OG) Ohio St., and one other person I would like to see her is Brian Leonard (FB) Rutgers.

all profiles can be found on www.fftoolbox.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006   #10
awtysst
Draft Guru
 
awtysst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,611
Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

I like the idea of pairing stud teamates since they have played together and know how to cover for the other. I like the idea of Grif and Ross.
__________________
Draft Guru: 91.43% accuracy through first 35 picks from 2006-present

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006   #11
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame
 
BuffSoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tha South Side of Screwston, Texas
Age: 26
Posts: 1,929
Rep Power: 12 BuffSoldier is ridin' the pine
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

I like Aaron Ross. Hes one of the best cover corners in the NCAA, not only can he cover, but he lays the wood with the best of them, and all DBs that play for Texas are excellent tacklers. He will probably be available in the 3rd if he decides to come out.
__________________
Pressure bust a pipe.
BuffSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006   #12
real
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
He's not the biggest or the fastest no, but he has instincts as good or better than demeco, hits a heck of a lot harder, and just flies to the ball. He is just a player who gives it everything he has on every play. I wouldn't take him where we are should be picking, but if he slips like demeco did, I'd take him easily.
I don't think he'd have a place on our team.....I hear what you're saying about him but when I watched them play against Clemson I came away un-impressed....On runs right up the middle he was a non-factor....On some of the runs to the outside he couldn't quite get there.....I agree he plays with a passion and seems to hit hard, but as an overall player I think you are looking at a third or fourth rounder.....maybe a second day guy...JMO
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #13
SF49erFaithful
Crabtree FTW
 
SF49erFaithful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 32
Posts: 414
Rep Power: 41 SF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp View Post
Patrick Willis anyone.
P-Willie
SF49erFaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #14
painekiller
Hall of Fame
 
painekiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: On the West Belt
Age: 52
Posts: 2,063
Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
He's not the biggest or the fastest no, but he has instincts as good or better than demeco, hits a heck of a lot harder, and just flies to the ball. He is just a player who gives it everything he has on every play. I wouldn't take him where we are should be picking, but if he slips like demeco did, I'd take him easily.
Draftdaddy.com has him listed as the 5 best senior ILB, where he projects as a pro. the Huddlereport.com has him listed as the 37 best player.

He is not going 1st round, or at least not where we are picking in the 1st.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #15
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF49erFaithful View Post
Ouch!
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #16
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

I'll take him in the second round in a heart beat.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #17
SF49erFaithful
Crabtree FTW
 
SF49erFaithful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 32
Posts: 414
Rep Power: 41 SF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp View Post
I'll take him in the second round in a heart beat.
Who in their right mind would not? I'm big fan of Willis and would love to have him on the 49ers, but I really doubt he lasts until the second round.
SF49erFaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006   #18
Huge
Hall of Fame
 
Huge's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Out yonder way...
Age: 43
Posts: 2,386
Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffSoldier View Post
I like Aaron Ross. Hes one of the best cover corners in the NCAA, not only can he cover, but he lays the wood with the best of them, and all DBs that play for Texas are excellent tacklers. He will probably be available in the 3rd if he decides to come out.
He's a SR. He'll be in the next draft.

And if he keeps playing the way he's been playing, he won't last 'till the 3rd.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006   #19
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame
 
TexansSeminole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 27
Posts: 8,600
Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
He's not the biggest or the fastest no, but he has instincts as good or better than demeco, hits a heck of a lot harder, and just flies to the ball. He is just a player who gives it everything he has on every play. I wouldn't take him where we are should be picking, but if he slips like demeco did, I'd take him easily.
Buster is not only instinctive but a playmaker as well. He is the type of guy to stop that 3rd down play most of the time. Or that guy who forces a fumble when you need it....makes a interception when you need it. He has already done that twice for FSU so far this year. Interception at the end of the Troy game to give us a chance at winning, which we did. And he also forced a fumble in the end of another game this season. He is a gamebreaker and thats what you look for in a LB...i have seen enough of him to tell you that he wont make it past the 2nd round.

L. Timmons is another LB at FSU thats very good. He earned the hit stick this season and has been playing very well all season...good at rushing the QB...fast LB.

Aaron Ross is also a good prospect he has 3 FF this season and 4 INTs....pretty sure anyway.

D. Hughes CB out of Cal is supposed to be a good player...if you look here: http://calbears.cstv.com/sports/m-fo....html#TEAM.DEF
you can see that he has 41 tackles 7 INTs 6 Breakups on the season. Haven't seen him play yet tho. Looks like there LB Desmond Bishop has also been successful over the last few years. These are the 2005 stats: http://calbears.cstv.com/sports/m-fo....html#TEAM.DEF

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 10-26-2006 at 02:49 PM.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006   #20
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking At The Texan's Future..

Woops
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.

Last edited by Bubbajwp; 10-26-2006 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Double post
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger