Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-11-2006   #1
cowboyznut
Rookie

Default Cowboys board

I am a mod at a cowboys board...and I come in peace. LOL We've done a few site exchanges before games..and its been fun and rewarding. Heck we did an exchange with an eagles board last week and if that can be a success anything is possible. LOL But like I said...only interested in good chat.....football....no trolling, out of control stuff..and if not..I can totally respect that too. I invite you to join us and if you are intereted I will post your site on our board.....sometimes it fun to disagree with people other than those on your own board. LOL So good luck Sunday.....this board really has a slick look..and regardless I will look around and take part here. Nice meeting you guys~~Deb

http://www.dallascowboyfansunited.co...?referrerid=93
cowboyznut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #2
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Cowboys board

Very cool site! The banner is extremely well done, really makes you look forward to Sunday's match-up.

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #3
cowboyznut
Rookie

We just recently started changing the banner every week......found a graphics kid thats pretty good...and doesnt mind the work..and its nice when you have people visit I think
Old 10-11-2006   #4
cowboyznut
Rookie

I'll put it over here so you guys can see it....

Old 10-11-2006   #5
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Took a quick look at their site and its the exact same "David Carr" threads we had before the season started (and you know, he lead the NFL in passing and stuff like that..)
Old 10-12-2006   #6
wicked_wayz
all blacks

nice banner
Old 10-12-2006   #7
cowboyznut
Rookie

run-david-run~ so enlighten us and give us another perspective. We're learning LOL.
Sponsored links
Old 10-12-2006   #8
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to admit that the only part of the cowboys team that I dont like is Drew Bledsoe. Oh and ofcourse TO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #9
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh ya I forgot about chris palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #10
cowboyznut
Rookie

honestly I wasnt crazy about the whole bledsoe thing. I have no idea why JJ never really thought about drafting a franchise qb after Troy other than in his mind he always thought he was so close to winning another SB that he tried to patch that posistion with a dozen quick fixes. Well not that many but you get my point. BP is horrible on QBS. He's stubborn to a fault on his old tried and true..and TO..I was hoping for the best...but you can almost hear the time bomb going off right now. If for any reason we lose this weekend...he's going to be his usual distraction he's been everywhere else.

http://www.dallascowboyfansunited.co...?referrerid=93

Last edited by cowboyznut; 10-12-2006 at 07:21 AM.
Old 10-14-2006   #11
Azriel
noob

Howdy Texans fans! Cowboyznut...Fancy meeting you here. LOL

I'm also a mod over at DCFU. Just stopping by to say I'm looking forward to a good game tomorrow. May the best team win!

And as Deb said...you're all welcome to visit our site. You'll be warmly welcomed and entertained.
Azriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006   #12
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34587 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azriel View Post
Howdy Texans fans! Cowboyznut...Fancy meeting you here. LOL

I'm also a mod over at DCFU. Just stopping by to say I'm looking forward to a good game tomorrow. May the best team win!
Yes may The Texans Win !

Old 10-14-2006   #13
Stampede
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 Stampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballotStampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I don't like crow much, so I'll just say, welcome to the board cowboy fans. Glad you all are enjoying the sight. I reckon this Texan fan is hoping that this sunday is the "any given." If we can consistently pressure Bledsoe and slow down the cowboy running game then i think we have a shot. Thats a big "if" however. Looking foreward to a good game with you guys and heres to an injury free contest. Again, welcome!
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #14
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Better than Cowboys forum. I think this Texans forum could use a banner change.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 10-15-2006 at 09:37 AM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006   #15
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I signed up, how quick on the registration?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read