Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-11-2006   #1
[[Gary Kubiak]]

Default The Texans has got to know!!!!!!!

The boys are out for blood, we got to match than intensity of we get ripped to shreads.
Old 10-11-2006   #2
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 150044 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans has got to know!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [[Gary Kubiak]] View Post
The boys are out for blood, we got to match than intensity of we get ripped to shreads.
Old 10-11-2006   #3
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 7167 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Agreed
Old 10-11-2006   #4
real

Old 10-11-2006   #5
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

pssssst The boys are out for blood, we got to match than intensity of we get ripped to shreads. Pass it on ....
Old 10-11-2006   #6
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 72911 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Translations:
The Cowboys are out for blood. We have to match their intensity, or we will get ripped to shreads.
Old 10-11-2006   #7
Charter PSL Fan
Rookie

Cowboys need to get their vicodin prescriptions ready
Old 10-11-2006   #8
kcwilson
All Pro

Rep Power: 12 kcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
somebody needs deeeccaaafff.
As long as "decaf" is a code word for "intervention" or "rehabilitation clininc", I would agree.
Old 10-11-2006   #9
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
All your base are belong to us.

Old 10-11-2006   #10
D-Vizzl
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 D-Vizzl is on the Pro-Bowl ballotD-Vizzl is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Translations:
The Cowboys are out for blood. We have to match their intensity, or we will get ripped to shreads.
Maybe the Cowboys are overlooking this game because they don't have any respect for the Texans, after all Bledsoe is still the Quarterback. So out for blood, I doubt it, looking ahead to the Giants next Monday, probably. I believe the fans are out for blood, but I will not put a premium on a Texan win,because that only validates that we are a desperate fanbase clinging for one victory every 4 years because it's our superbowl.......please.
Old 10-11-2006   #11
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_VA View Post
All your base are belong to us.

it's a classic!

http://martnet.com/base.shtml
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 150044 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Vizzl View Post
Maybe the Cowboys are overlooking this game because they don't have any respect for the Texans, after all Bledsoe is still the Quarterback. So out for blood, I doubt it, looking ahead to the Giants next Monday, probably. I believe the fans are out for blood, but I will not put a premium on a Texan win,because that only validates that we are a desperate fanbase clinging for one victory every 4 years because it's our superbowl.......please.
I can see how some would think they're looking past us to a certain extent. Personally, I think they're doing just the opposite. After the loss to Philly they're frustrated and will take it out on the little man. IMO, they will be out for blood.
Old 10-11-2006   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
I agree with Hou-Tex.... after that D that Parcells has invested sooo much in got owned.......

No, they won't be looking past the Texans. They'll be looking to make a statement.
thunderkyss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #14
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I thought they were just looking for a feel good game. And debating on whether Romo should start. And wondering if TO is getting the ball enough. And having the owner wonder outloud if TO is getting the ball enough. And figuring out who is going to be playing in the secondary.

BTW, here is my Texans-Dallas preview: link Mostly stuff you know, with a few things you might not.

P.S. I did not add the picture nor the caption.
Old 10-11-2006   #15
D-Vizzl
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 D-Vizzl is on the Pro-Bowl ballotD-Vizzl is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I can see how some would think they're looking past us to a certain extent. Personally, I think they're doing just the opposite. After the loss to Philly they're frustrated and will take it out on the little man. IMO, they will be out for blood.
I see where your'e coming from but as we have seen and heard from many outlets, if you beat the Texans then what have you really done. I was watching something this morning and when asked the question "when will the Raiders get their first win?" I think you know the answer given.
Old 10-11-2006   #16
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
I see where your'e coming from but as we have seen and heard from many outlets, if you beat the Texans then what have you really done. I was watching something this morning and when asked the question "when will the Raiders get their first win?" I think you know the answer given.
Are you serious? They actually said the Texans? Wow! I'm not sure how good we are as a team yet, but I thought we were better than the Raiders. That's a kick in the sack.
Old 10-11-2006   #17
D-Vizzl
Veteran

Now that I think about it, it was cold pizza so it really holds no validity.
Old 10-11-2006   #18
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Now that I think about it, it was cold pizza so it really holds no validity.
LOL! I feel a little better now.
Old 10-11-2006   #19
Meloy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 Meloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVP

My apologies to everyone but the Cowboys do not scare the Texans. They might beat us, but I
Meloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #20
Meloy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 Meloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVP

My apologies to everyone but the Cowboys do not scare the Texans. I see a Paul Newman attitude in Cool hand Luke. They might beat us, but you just give us your best shot, then give it to me again, and then...
Meloy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read