Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-09-2006   #1
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texan Fans crack on Cowboy fans here

It is finally here. The Houston Texans vs. the dallas cowboys.

Awww yeah, our beloved Texans have another shot at "america's team". that term alone ticks me off but ill get to my hatred of all things dallas later. It is the Texans chance to shut up cowboy fan for another four years. I am running a little low on credibility by holding the 19-10 victory over them. We need some new ammo to shut the ever so obnoxious cowboy fan up. i hope this place can give me a chance to vent some hatred that i have for most cowboy fans. Disclaimer: If you live in dallas this is not directed at you(for the most part) it is directed at the frontrunning, bandwagon jumping cowboy fan. ( which is most of the, yes some live in dallas)

Texans fans now is the time to lay into them. Be nice and not too rude(this is a censored site follow rules) Do not use big words after all they are cowboy fans.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006   #2
Haams
All Pro

Default Re: Texan Fans crack on Cowboy fans here

How about:

"Oh yeah, David Carr takes more sacks in a half than you have Superbowl rings."

That'll shut 'em up.
Old 10-09-2006   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

haha you said "crack" and "cowboys fans" in the same sentence. *whistle*
Old 10-09-2006   #4
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Top Ten reasons to dislike cowboy fan.

!0.They yell "how bout them Cowbys" non stop when they win(when they loose they develope laryngitis)
9. They are called "America's Team" ( with all the drug convictions couldnt they be called "America's most wanted")
8. They tell us theyve been fans since they were 1-15. ( but the only player they can name from that team is Troy Aikman)
7.When cowboys are having a loosing season they wear another teams' jersey and the star on the back of their pickup truck is peeled off and replace with the logo of whoever won the superbowl.
6. The never ending cowboy coverage on local news. The sportscasters are homers for the boys (even in san antonio, and houston)
5. Tom Landry was fired. (Hey Pope, your job isnt safe if they fire him.)
4. Jerry Jones voted against San Antonio having a team. ( when they showed they could supprt an NFL team guess who moved practics to SA)
3. Jerry Jones.(Skeltor)
2. Mark Cuban ( Jerry Jones in the making)
!. JERRY JONES
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006   #5
Jerry Jones
Rookie

one question texans fans....

is this your only non-district game this season?
i could have sworn 3A teams get more than that.
just curious.
Old 10-09-2006   #6
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Jones View Post

just curious.
Your face is sagging.
Old 10-09-2006   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags View Post
Your face is sagging.
LOL! Among other things!
Old 10-09-2006   #8
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

The Cowboys have 5 NFL Championship rings and eight appearances in the Superbowl (1 out of 5).

We have....19-10.

Even though I dislike the Cowboys, I don't think we've got a lot to crow about. It's an extreme long shot for us to win this weekend.
Old 10-09-2006   #9
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 9120 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
The Cowboys have 5 NFL Championship rings and eight appearances in the Superbowl (1 out of 5).

We have....19-10.

Even though I dislike the Cowboys, I don't think we've got a lot to crow about. It's an extreme long shot for us to win this weekend.
I just don't see it is an extreme long shot. Especially if we play good D -- meaning if Richard Smith calls the game like he did against Miami, which admittedly yes, was a weaker team, but his calling was much more spot on -- then I think we can hang with the Cowgirls and the game will go to the fourth quarter. Bledsoe is trash when hurried and if Lewis Sanders continues to get his hands on 3-4 balls a game, well, the law of averages says he's due to actually rip a few this time around. Once I get over my terror at the prospect of Lewis Sanders having to cover either T.O. or Glenn, I really like our chances.

IMO our biggest question mark heading into this game is whether or not we'll actually field a running threat this week. We absolutely have to establish success early into the game or Carr is going to start finding it harder and harder to get the newfound pass attack going.
Old 10-09-2006   #10
Jerry Jones
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerek View Post
I just don't see it is an extreme long shot. Especially if we play good D -- meaning if Richard Smith calls the game like he did against Miami, which admittedly yes, was a weaker team, but his calling was much more spot on -- then I think we can hang with the Cowgirls and the game will go to the fourth quarter. Bledsoe is trash when hurried and if Lewis Sanders continues to get his hands on 3-4 balls a game, well, the law of averages says he's due to actually rip a few this time around. Once I get over my terror at the prospect of Lewis Sanders having to cover either T.O. or Glenn, I really like our chances.

IMO our biggest question mark heading into this game is whether or not we'll actually field a running threat this week. We absolutely have to establish success early into the game or Carr is going to start finding it harder and harder to get the newfound pass attack going.
i believe you have a decent shot because our qb sux!! our stupid coach had a menagetrois with bledsoe and vinny intercepti. and he has a really hard time letting each one of them go.
Old 10-09-2006   #11
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 275769 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
It's an extreme long shot for us to win this weekend.
Classic turnover game IMO. Roll the turnovers to +2 and we have a shot, otherwise smart money is on the Cowboys. Sanders needs to be working with the Juggs machine for all the INT's he has dropped this year.
Old 10-09-2006   #12
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Does Houston even have a pass-rush? Even if you get off some sort of rush by some miracle, are you going to win? Look at the Eagles and Jacksonville.. they were succesful in pressuring Drew but the game still goes down to the wire.

The Cowboys o-line was doing fine before yesterday.. implementing more blitzes against Dallas will do nothing but get Terrell Owens, Terry Glenn, and Jason Witten open against Sanders and Robinson.. I couldn't say that with a straight face.. Julius Jones is just now hitting his stride (2 100 plus games and 94 yarder), the defense will fired up against a weak RB corp and a sack machine David Carr.

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006   #13
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

just curious.
You guys are terrible and falling a part, just like many predicted.

19-10

AND its only going to get worse!

Last edited by Hulk75; 10-09-2006 at 04:21 PM.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006   #14
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerek View Post
I just don't see it is an extreme long shot. Especially if we play good D --
What....?

Have you paid attention at all during our first four games? Our defense is horrible, and no amount of hoping is going to magically turn them around during a bye week. Richard Smith is a bust, IMO.

We've got no pass rush, so irregardless of QB, they have to shoot themselves in the foot to give us a chance. If any QB - much less a veteran with weapons like TO and Glenn - are given the time we allow, he'll have a good game.

And let's not talk about stopping the run. Jones will probably walk all over us on Sunday.

The 'hope' we have is that Dallas comes out flat. If they hit the field with a thirst for vengeance after losing to Philly, our team won't have the attitude to go toe to toe with them. We just don't have the talent right now. We need them to play down to our level, because nothing I've seen in our first four games leads me to believe that we'll be able to rise to their level.
Old 10-09-2006   #15
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75 View Post
You guys are terrible and falling a part, just like many predicted.

19-10

The Texans defeat of the Cowboys in their inagural season is the only high point in you guys existence. I can't blame you for holding on to it like it was the Super Bowl, because for you guys, it was. It's still quite sad you hold on to a victory over a 5-11, Dave Campo led team as a security.

Old 10-09-2006   #16
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 275769 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowBoutThemCowboys! View Post
The Texans defeat of the Cowboys in their inagural season is the only high point in you guys existence. I can't blame you for holding on to it like it was the Super Bowl, because for you guys, it was. It's still quite sad you hold on to a victory over a 5-11, Dave Campo led team as a security.
No, beating the SB losing Panthers and taking the SB winning Pats to overtime were much better high points than beating the Cowboys' piddly 5-11 team--but hey, it was a heck of a fun 1st game.
Old 10-09-2006   #17
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Cowboys o-line was doing fine before yesterday.. implementing more blitzes against Dallas will do nothing but get Terrell Owens, Terry Glenn, and Jason Witten open against Sanders and Robinson.. I couldn't say that with a straight face.. Julius Jones is just now hitting his stride (2 100 plus games and 94 yarder), the defense will fired up against a weak RB corp and a sack machine David Carr.
Owens is becoming so overrated it aint even funny. Why doesn't anyone talk about Harrison or Holt as the best receivers, seriously. I loved that pass he dropped yesterday because he didn't want to be lit up. the guy hasn't done anything, but run his mouth for the past 2 years. Andre Johnson is what Owens once was, but without the headache. Owens isn't even the best receiver on his team.....

I like our chances, our WRs aren't bums and Carr is growing every week under Kubiak.

In my opinion the game will come down to Dunta's performance, he needs to step up and prove he's a top young corner, because at this point he's becomming overrated and it pains me to say that. The wild card in this game will be Mario, he won the Miami game with that tipped pass and if he can get after "Deadslow" he can cause alot of havoc. On the other side Ware scares the hell out of me, that guy is a beast, I fear him alot more than TO

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 10-09-2006 at 04:33 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006   #18
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dont get mad at us cause you guys are terrible, bet we strollin into the big hole in the earth you guys call a stadium and beat you like you stole something. 28-17 and TO and your WR coach get into it again.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006   #19
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
No, beating the SB losing Panthers and taking the SB winning Pats to overtime were much better high points than beating the Cowboys' piddly 5-11 team--but hey, it was a heck of a fun 1st game.
So how come in the three years I've been on this forum, I have never heard absolutely anything about that particular game? When I've heard countless, countless of times about "19-10"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75 View Post
Dont get mad at us cause you guys are terrible, bet we strollin into the big hole in the earth you guys call a stadium and beat you like you stole something. 28-17 and TO and your WR coach get into it again.
How are we terrible? We lost to 4-1 Eagle team yesterday in a hard-fought match.

Old 10-09-2006   #20
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
i believe you have a decent shot because our qb sux!! our stupid coach had a menagetrois with bledsoe and vinny intercepti. and he has a really hard time letting each one of them go.

Amazing it is one of those extremely rare Cowboy fan with common sense about football. (Is as rare as winning the lotto.....twice).
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read