Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-09-2006   #1
[[Gary Kubiak]]

Default Is this too much to ask?

I dont know.... is it too much to ask for the Texans defense to come out every weak and try to be as violent as they can.

I want to see some hard hitting out there.
Old 10-09-2006   #2
texaspride1977
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to texaspride1977 Send a message via Yahoo to texaspride1977
Default Re: Is this too much to ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [[Gary Kubiak]] View Post
I dont know.... is it too much to ask for the Texans defense to come out every weak and try to be as violent as they can.

I dont think it is too much to ask....while you're at the wishing well....ask for me some tylenol! I'll need to take it when the game starts so the head ache wont throb so much by half time. lol
texaspride1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006   #3
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:

Freaudian slip? I'm with ya though, I'd sure like to see this smash mouth defense that was proposed to the fans in the offseason. If the team is all hyped with the new regeime and play book - then let's show it.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006   #4
texflex513
All Pro

I would hope that we continue what we started against miami. The can has been opened now its time to empty the contents of that can all over the cowturds. TEXANS4LIFE!!!!!
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #5
joshri
Rookie

Just imagine if the Texans had someone like John Lynch who hits hard and is a great leader. The Texans don't have anyone that intimidates or leads liike Lynch, Ray Lewis, Lorenzo Neal.

I think its ridiculous that we always have such crap at safety as well..
joshri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshri View Post
Just imagine if the Texans had someone like John Lynch who hits hard and is a great leader. The Texans don't have anyone that intimidates or leads liike Lynch, Ray Lewis, Lorenzo Neal.

I think its ridiculous that we always have such crap at safety as well..
I'd rather have a Brian Dawkins or an Ed Reed. Lynch is good but past his prime.
Old 10-11-2006   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'd take 50 year old John Lynch over CC Brown. Least that John Lynch can be 5 yards away from the play. CC is where, Lost somewhere. Like always......
True, very true. I was just suggesting if we had a choice, I'd go with one of the others.
Sponsored links
Old 10-11-2006   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Is this too much to ask?

Not to be a message board/610 AM puppet, but our DEF can't any worse by playing agressive as opposed to the fairly conservative play. Our corners/safeties aren't doing much, maybe our line should be out for blood?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #9
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Hey hey hey! I love CC Brown, but the man is confused!
Well, let's hope he get's unconfused pretty quick. If not, Sunday's going to be a looong day for our D.
Old 10-11-2006   #10
kcwilson
All Pro

Rep Power: 12 kcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVP

Quote:
Hey hey hey! I love CC Brown, but the man is confused!
I like C C Brown too, except I see way too much of this...

and not nearly enough of this...

The former is the CC Brown we are seeing this year, the latter is the CC Brown that accidentally gets in the offense's way.

Last edited by kcwilson; 10-11-2006 at 01:19 PM. Reason: grammatical, my mom will be proud.
kcwilson is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read