Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

View Poll Results: Who do you hate the most?
Colts 14 37.84%
Titans 23 62.16%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2006   #1
Sarg01
Hall of Fame

Default Who do you hate the most?

In honor of the Titans leading the Colts at half time, here's a poll!
Sarg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 107142 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who do you hate the most?

tough one sarge.

If I listed my hatred of teams in the AFC South..it goes like this

Jags,Colts,Titans..

I go with the lesser of 2 evils .. titans today.. if the Titans where leading the division.. I'd go the other way..
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006   #3
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Titans and it doesn't matter who they play, I always want them to lose. Especially today - they can beat the Colts and we can't? Oh, pulllease....Spare me.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006   #4
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Titans. And besides, if they beat the Colts in Indy, it'd look a lot worse on us after we got drilled there.
Old 10-08-2006   #5
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Titans - till Bud Adams is no longer affilated with them or gone from this world.

Colts - till they get knocked off the top of the South and wallow where the Texans and Titans have been for a while.

Jags - their fans seem to reflect a version of the Cowboy fans.

crud, so it's a 3 way tie.
OzzO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006   #6
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

don't really have a hatred for either team....I always liked Peyton Manning and although I dislike Bud Adams I could never allow that to make me hate the whole team.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006   #7
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Titans- Mainly cause of Bud and his honoring of Houston Oilers greats in a place none of them ever played.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-08-2006   #8
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 128458 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

As an Oilers fan, this ones easy.
Old 10-08-2006   #9
Sarg01
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
[color=blue]
The Cowboys!

They are honestly the only team I've ever hated!
I nearly added the Jaguars, Cowboys, Steelers and Someone Else as options, but since I was really looking for who folks were rooting for in the Colts-Titans game, I kept it simple.
Sarg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006   #10
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't like the Titans. I wasn't living in Houston when the Oilers were here so my hatred probably doesn't go as deep, but I just don't like them since we came into the league. I don't like the Jaguars either. No particular reason. I just don't. I actually don't mind the Colts. Yeah they always kick our butt, but I like Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006   #11
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
tough one sarge.

If I listed my hatred of teams in the AFC South..it goes like this

Jags,Colts,Titans..

I go with the lesser of 2 evils .. titans today.. if the Titans where leading the division.. I'd go the other way..
And this is why the Chronicle still covers the Titins and the Cowboys. Bud gave you the fan the finger when he left. The NFL was trying to give us the finger also but McNair blew them away in a way the LA groups were unwilling to do.

Titans and Cowboys do not belong in Houston. (I know you did not say you like the Cowboys, it just a pet peeve of mine to like either).
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006   #12
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 11 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

Cant Say I hate The Colts because we don't have a rivalry with them,to them its like they're Texas, and were Sam Houston State, whenever they play us they consider it a bye week because they always crush us. The Titans are just considered a division rival to me, I wasn't a fan until Bob McNair built the team.The Only team I hate are the Jaguars

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006   #13
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I never liked the Oilers, so I'll go with the team I'm jealous of...the Colts.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006   #14
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate my mother the most, but me and Sigmund are working on that.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read