Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-07-2006   #1
Beast_from_East
Rookie

Default Beast From Big D Has Dropped By

Hey gents, Beast is here now.

Just got back from the Tenn game (well it was more like a scrimmage for us!). We would have dropped 50 on that high school team if Tuna would not have called the dogs off in the 4th.

I have checked out several threads here and you guys are totally delusional thinking yall have any chance against us. Consider the following.

1. Defense: Yall let Brunell complete like 200 passes in a row, freaking amazing? If you checked out our game with the skins, we made Brunell look like a rookie. Your boy "super mario" has like what, 1.5 sacks on the year? Yea, I would have passed on Reggie Bush for that myself!

2. 19-10 keeps getting referenced---wasnt that like 4 years ago? Almost all those players and coaches have been gone for a while now, that loss cost Campo his job, so in a way I am thankful yall won that game. However, that is now ancient history.

3. I keep hearing how this is a Rivalry game? I hate to break the news to yall, but this is a very one sided rivalry. Most Boyz fans think of Washington, Philly, or the Giants as rivals, not a team we have played one time 4 years ago. Shouldnt you guys be more concerned with a division opponent, lets say......the Colts maybe?

Basically, you guys will be doing alot of this next Sunday
Beast_from_East is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006   #2
Doom Capers
Veteran

Default Re: Beast From Big D Has Dropped By

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast_from_East View Post

Just got back from the Tenn game (well it was more like a scrimmage for us!). We would have dropped 50 on that high school team if Tuna would not have called the dogs off in the 4th.

I have checked out several threads here and you guys are totally delusional thinking yall have any chance against us. Consider the following.

1. Defense: Yall let Brunell complete like 200 passes in a row, freaking amazing? If you checked out our game with the skins, we made Brunell look like a rookie. Your boy "super mario" has like what, 1.5 sacks on the year? Yea, I would have passed on Reggie Bush for that myself!

2. 19-10 keeps getting referenced---wasnt that like 4 years ago? Almost all those players and coaches have been gone for a while now, that loss cost Campo his job, so in a way I am thankful yall won that game. However, that is now ancient history.

3. I keep hearing how this is a Rivalry game? I hate to break the news to yall, but this is a very one sided rivalry. Most Boyz fans think of Washington, Philly, or the Giants as rivals, not a team we have played one time 4 years ago. Shouldnt you guys be more concerned with a division opponent, lets say......the Colts maybe?

Typical post that I would expect from a Dallas Cokeboys fan.
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006   #3
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

....we aren't the ones that lost to an expansion team on their FIRST GAME with a ROOKIE qb.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006   #4
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Capers View Post
Typical post that I would expect from a Dallas Cokeboys fan.
Oh for crying out loud, the biggest bully fans in the NFL get sensitive about a little good humored smack. Priceless!

Personally, I prefer to read and laugh, but I don't discount the fact that the Texans could win this game -- remember Pittsburgh? I also believe that witches could be paid to determine the outcome, not talent.

SMACK VALUE ONLY
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006   #5
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
19-10 keeps getting referenced---wasnt that like 4 years ago?
You guys quit bringing up your Super Bowl rings and we will stop bringing up 19-10. You have to remember that game was our Super Bowl.

Man that really had to suck being a cowboys fan that night in 2002 though. Do you remember where you were? Do you remember the feelings you had? Good times. Good times.
Old 10-07-2006   #6
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
Do you remember the feelings you had? Good times. Good times.
Oh boy do I remember...

I live in this god-forsaken "Cowboy Country" and I am the only Texans fan I know of. That night the Cowboys fans were talking about an easy victory and moving on to the next team...

What a wonderful night that was!
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006   #7
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

I dont mind Cowoby fan, I hate Cowboy fan who never lived in Dallas.
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-07-2006   #8
jniner
Rookie

Quote:

are you kidding. cowboys fans hate the texans. We embarrassed the franchise our first game. We made history that no one will ever forget. The Texans probably will lose, but the cowboys will give it 110% in memory of the ass beating they faced.

We will always be known as the franchise that won GAME #1 against the cowboys!

besides

1) Your team is the one that let a so called dynasty get owned by the salary cap and went 6-10 for 5 years.
2) Passed on Merriman for D.Ware. Hey Good Call! haha
3) Hows Bledsoe working out for ya? Guy is as washed up as favre with all those INTs. I heard if he doesnt workout they are in talks with Bradshaw for next season.
4) The last point I like to make is one that T.O. owned your franchise and disgraced the face of the cowboys and you offered him a big contract. Then he made his little song about how he got paid. Thats like me pissing on your stadium then they offer me free season tickets.

Last edited by jniner; 10-07-2006 at 09:17 AM.
jniner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006   #9
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

My name is Kaiser Toro and I am a former Cowboy fan.

Here are some of the reasons that I stopped being one and some that make me incredibly proud not to be associated with that soulless organization:
- The way Tom Landry was done.
- Michael Irvin, Erik Williams, Nate Newton, etc
- Barry Switzer, Texas team bringing in North Dallas University coach.
- Jerry Jones and his wax museum surgery souvenir facelift. Free-kee.
- Tuna, un believeable. I still cannot fathom it.
- TO, you have got to be kidding me.

I am not proud of our history on the field, but I am proud to be a fan of the Texans due to the leadership and the players. When we get this thing going it will be hard to stop.
Old 10-07-2006   #10
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Beast.....thanks for dropping by. Now, shut up. You are sounding like your hero....T.O.
Down here in Texas, you would be known as a "Catfish"......All mouth and no a##!
Old 10-07-2006   #11
Beast_from_East
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
You guys quit bringing up your Super Bowl rings and we will stop bringing up 19-10. You have to remember that game was our Super Bowl.

Man that really had to suck being a cowboys fan that night in 2002 though. Do you remember where you were? Do you remember the feelings you had? Good times. Good times.
I have to admit, that was probably the worst loss we have had in the last 5 yrs, it was like Notre Dame getting beat by LA Tech, I am sure you can figure out which team the Texans represent here

Just in case you have not been keeping up with current events, the team you will face next Sunday is a Parcell's team, not a Campo team. Also, most of those scrubs you beat 4 years ago are long gone.

The chances of lightening stricking twice for you guys are about the same as this happening........

Old 10-07-2006   #12
Beast_from_East
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike moffat View Post
Hey Beast.....thanks for dropping by. Now, shut up. You are sounding like your hero....T.O.
Down here in Texas, you would be known as a "Catfish"......All mouth and no a##!
LOL......

TO will own your secondary, pac man was in such awe that he asked for the guys shoes at the end of the game, TO was walking off the field freaking barefoot

If you ask real nice, maybe TO will give you his jock strap at the end of the game next week
Old 10-07-2006   #13
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
I have to admit, that was probably the worst loss we have had in the last 5 yrs, it was like Notre Dame getting beat by LA Tech, I am sure you can figure out which team the Texans represent here

Just in case you have not been keeping up with current events, the team you will face next Sunday is a Parcell's team, not a Campo team. Also, most of those scrubs you beat 4 years ago are long gone.

The chances of lightening stricking twice for you guys are about the same as this happening........

I can't wait to see that pig fly!

I would think this version of the Texans has a better chance of beating the vaunted Cowgirls than the EXPANSION team did.

Bledsoe will feel the pressure from all sides!

On any given Sunday...
Old 10-07-2006   #14
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you ask real nice, maybe TO will give you his jock strap at the end of the game next week
T.O - "I can't feel my legs!"
DeMeco - "That's cuz you aint got none anymore."

Prepare for many unpleasant surprises.
Old 10-07-2006   #15
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL......

TO will own your secondary, pac man was in such awe that he asked for the guys shoes at the end of the game, TO was walking off the field freaking barefoot

Since you define your team's success by TO's actions, you and the rest of the fan base deserve what you get.

With that all being said, just know that Golden Richards loves you.
Old 10-07-2006   #16
Beast_from_East
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jniner View Post
are you kidding. cowboys fans hate the texans. We embarrassed the franchise our first game. We made history that no one will ever forget. The Texans probably will lose, but the cowboys will give it 110% in memory of the ass beating they faced.

We will always be known as the franchise that won GAME #1 against the cowboys!

besides

1) Your team is the one that let a so called dynasty get owned by the salary cap and went 6-10 for 5 years.
2) Passed on Merriman for D.Ware. Hey Good Call! haha
3) Hows Bledsoe working out for ya? Guy is as washed up as favre with all those INTs. I heard if he doesnt workout they are in talks with Bradshaw for next season.
4) The last point I like to make is one that T.O. owned your franchise and disgraced the face of the cowboys and you offered him a big contract. Then he made his little song about how he got paid. Thats like me pissing on your stadium then they offer me free season tickets.
LOL.....

1. It is true that the salary cap tore the team apart. That is what happens when you have probowlers at every position and then a cap with free agency is installed. We would have won like 7 or 8 bowls if it was not for the cap and free agency. Yall know what I am talking about..........dang, thats right, I guess yall dont know what that is like

2. Ware is a "complete" backer, he can rush and also cover backs and TEs. If Ware just rushed the QB every down like Merriman, his sack totals would be higher. Ware is going to own your porus o-line....then again, who doesnt

3. Bledsoe is hardly washed up, I guess you missed his last couple of games. Dont take my word for it, just watch how he is going to carve up your secondary.........then again, who doesnt

4. After next Sunday, you will be calling TO, Mr. Owens. The question will not be if he scores, but how many times. I bet he has been practicing a special dance
Old 10-07-2006   #17
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
3. Bledsoe is hardly washed up, I guess you missed his last couple of games. Dont take my word for it, just watch how he is going to carve up your secondary.........then again, who doesnt
Are you joking? Bledsoe couldn't carve up a Thanksgiving turkey. I have been watching him play for years now (Pats fan). I actually have a little Bledsoe formula.

Drew Bledsoe + Pass Rush = Interception

Old 10-07-2006   #18
Beast_from_East
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Since you define your team's success by TO's actions, you and the rest of the fan base deserve what you get.

With that all being said, just know that Golden Richards loves you.
Beast does not know who Golden Richards is, Beast hangs with the ladies

Sounds like somebody has "TO envy"......Please remind me during the game when TO is shredding your secondary how bad of a free agent sign he is.
Old 10-07-2006   #19
Beast_from_East
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Are you joking? Bledsoe couldn't carve up a Thanksgiving turkey. I have been watching him play for years now (Pats fan). I actually have a little Bledsoe formula.

Drew Bledsoe + Pass Rush = Interception

Good formula if you guys actually had a pass rush. How many passes in a row did yall let Brunell hit, like 250

If Brunell with his weak arm carves you up, I can imagine what Bledsoe with do......not going to be pretty for yall
Old 10-07-2006   #20
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Quote:
Beast does not know who Golden Richards is, Beast hangs with the ladies

Sounds like somebody has "TO envy"......Please remind me during the game when TO is shredding your secondary how bad of a free agent sign he is.
There is no TO envy, we have a better WR on our roster at the moment that knows the difference between supplements and pain relievers and not to mix them. Moreover, you will be lucky to have him after this week as there is a 75% chance of a meltdown and 10% chance of injury.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read