Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Beast From Big D Has Dropped By

Beast_from_East

Practice Squad
Hey gents, Beast is here now.

Just got back from the Tenn game (well it was more like a scrimmage for us!). We would have dropped 50 on that high school team if Tuna would not have called the dogs off in the 4th.

I have checked out several threads here and you guys are totally delusional thinking yall have any chance against us. Consider the following.

1. Defense: Yall let Brunell complete like 200 passes in a row, freaking amazing? If you checked out our game with the skins, we made Brunell look like a rookie. Your boy "super mario" has like what, 1.5 sacks on the year? Yea, I would have passed on Reggie Bush for that myself!

2. 19-10 keeps getting referenced---wasnt that like 4 years ago? Almost all those players and coaches have been gone for a while now, that loss cost Campo his job, so in a way I am thankful yall won that game. However, that is now ancient history.

3. I keep hearing how this is a Rivalry game? I hate to break the news to yall, but this is a very one sided rivalry. Most Boyz fans think of Washington, Philly, or the Giants as rivals, not a team we have played one time 4 years ago. Shouldnt you guys be more concerned with a division opponent, lets say......the Colts maybe?:rolleyes:

Basically, you guys will be doing alot of this next Sunday:crying: :crying:

Just got back from the Tenn game (well it was more like a scrimmage for us!). We would have dropped 50 on that high school team if Tuna would not have called the dogs off in the 4th.

I have checked out several threads here and you guys are totally delusional thinking yall have any chance against us. Consider the following.

1. Defense: Yall let Brunell complete like 200 passes in a row, freaking amazing? If you checked out our game with the skins, we made Brunell look like a rookie. Your boy "super mario" has like what, 1.5 sacks on the year? Yea, I would have passed on Reggie Bush for that myself!

2. 19-10 keeps getting referenced---wasnt that like 4 years ago? Almost all those players and coaches have been gone for a while now, that loss cost Campo his job, so in a way I am thankful yall won that game. However, that is now ancient history.

3. I keep hearing how this is a Rivalry game? I hate to break the news to yall, but this is a very one sided rivalry. Most Boyz fans think of Washington, Philly, or the Giants as rivals, not a team we have played one time 4 years ago. Shouldnt you guys be more concerned with a division opponent, lets say......the Colts maybe?:rolleyes:

Typical post that I would expect from a Dallas Cokeboys fan.

Typical post that I would expect from a Dallas Cokeboys fan.

Oh for crying out loud, the biggest bully fans in the NFL get sensitive about a little good humored smack.:) Priceless!

Personally, I prefer to read and laugh, but I don't discount the fact that the Texans could win this game -- remember Pittsburgh? I also believe that witches could be paid to determine the outcome, not talent.

SMACK VALUE ONLY

19-10 keeps getting referenced---wasnt that like 4 years ago?

You guys quit bringing up your Super Bowl rings and we will stop bringing up 19-10. You have to remember that game was our Super Bowl.

Man that really had to suck being a cowboys fan that night in 2002 though. Do you remember where you were? Do you remember the feelings you had? Good times. Good times.

Do you remember the feelings you had? Good times. Good times.

Oh boy do I remember...

I live in this god-forsaken "Cowboy Country" and I am the only Texans fan I know of. That night the Cowboys fans were talking about an easy victory and moving on to the next team...

What a wonderful night that was!

are you kidding. cowboys fans hate the texans. We embarrassed the franchise our first game. We made history that no one will ever forget. The Texans probably will lose, but the cowboys will give it 110% in memory of the ass beating they faced.

We will always be known as the franchise that won GAME #1 against the cowboys!

besides

1) Your team is the one that let a so called dynasty get owned by the salary cap and went 6-10 for 5 years.
2) Passed on Merriman for D.Ware. Hey Good Call! haha
3) Hows Bledsoe working out for ya? Guy is as washed up as favre with all those INTs. I heard if he doesnt workout they are in talks with Bradshaw for next season.
4) The last point I like to make is one that T.O. owned your franchise and disgraced the face of the cowboys and you offered him a big contract. Then he made his little song about how he got paid. Thats like me pissing on your stadium then they offer me free season tickets.

My name is Kaiser Toro and I am a former Cowboy fan.

Here are some of the reasons that I stopped being one and some that make me incredibly proud not to be associated with that soulless organization:
- The way Tom Landry was done.
- Michael Irvin, Erik Williams, Nate Newton, etc
- Barry Switzer, Texas team bringing in North Dallas University coach.
- Jerry Jones and his wax museum surgery souvenir facelift. Free-kee.
- Tuna, un believeable. I still cannot fathom it.
- TO, you have got to be kidding me.

I am not proud of our history on the field, but I am proud to be a fan of the Texans due to the leadership and the players. When we get this thing going it will be hard to stop.

Hey Beast.....thanks for dropping by. Now, shut up. You are sounding like your hero....T.O.
Down here in Texas, you would be known as a "Catfish"......All mouth and no a##!:neener: :tease:

You guys quit bringing up your Super Bowl rings and we will stop bringing up 19-10. You have to remember that game was our Super Bowl.

Man that really had to suck being a cowboys fan that night in 2002 though. Do you remember where you were? Do you remember the feelings you had? Good times. Good times.

I have to admit, that was probably the worst loss we have had in the last 5 yrs, it was like Notre Dame getting beat by LA Tech, I am sure you can figure out which team the Texans represent herelol:

Just in case you have not been keeping up with current events, the team you will face next Sunday is a Parcell's team, not a Campo team. Also, most of those scrubs you beat 4 years ago are long gone.

The chances of lightening stricking twice for you guys are about the same as this happening........:pigfly:

:excited: :excited:

Hey Beast.....thanks for dropping by. Now, shut up. You are sounding like your hero....T.O.
Down here in Texas, you would be known as a "Catfish"......All mouth and no a##!:neener: :tease:

LOL......

TO will own your secondary, pac man was in such awe that he asked for the guys shoes at the end of the game, TO was walking off the field freaking barefoot:excited:

If you ask real nice, maybe TO will give you his jock strap at the end of the game next week:dance:

I have to admit, that was probably the worst loss we have had in the last 5 yrs, it was like Notre Dame getting beat by LA Tech, I am sure you can figure out which team the Texans represent herelol:

Just in case you have not been keeping up with current events, the team you will face next Sunday is a Parcell's team, not a Campo team. Also, most of those scrubs you beat 4 years ago are long gone.

The chances of lightening stricking twice for you guys are about the same as this happening........:pigfly:

:excited: :excited:

I can't wait to see that pig fly!

I would think this version of the Texans has a better chance of beating the vaunted Cowgirls than the EXPANSION team did.

Bledsoe will feel the pressure from all sides!

On any given Sunday...

LOL......

TO will own your secondary, pac man was in such awe that he asked for the guys shoes at the end of the game, TO was walking off the field freaking barefoot:excited:

If you ask real nice, maybe TO will give you his jock strap at the end of the game next week:dance:

Since you define your team's success by TO's actions, you and the rest of the fan base deserve what you get.

With that all being said, just know that Golden Richards loves you.

are you kidding. cowboys fans hate the texans. We embarrassed the franchise our first game. We made history that no one will ever forget. The Texans probably will lose, but the cowboys will give it 110% in memory of the ass beating they faced.

We will always be known as the franchise that won GAME #1 against the cowboys!

besides

1) Your team is the one that let a so called dynasty get owned by the salary cap and went 6-10 for 5 years.
2) Passed on Merriman for D.Ware. Hey Good Call! haha
3) Hows Bledsoe working out for ya? Guy is as washed up as favre with all those INTs. I heard if he doesnt workout they are in talks with Bradshaw for next season.
4) The last point I like to make is one that T.O. owned your franchise and disgraced the face of the cowboys and you offered him a big contract. Then he made his little song about how he got paid. Thats like me pissing on your stadium then they offer me free season tickets.

LOL.....

1. It is true that the salary cap tore the team apart. That is what happens when you have probowlers at every position and then a cap with free agency is installed. We would have won like 7 or 8 bowls if it was not for the cap and free agency. Yall know what I am talking about..........dang, thats right, I guess yall dont know what that is like:yahoo:

2. Ware is a "complete" backer, he can rush and also cover backs and TEs. If Ware just rushed the QB every down like Merriman, his sack totals would be higher. Ware is going to own your porus o-line....then again, who doesnt:yahoo:

3. Bledsoe is hardly washed up, I guess you missed his last couple of games. Dont take my word for it, just watch how he is going to carve up your secondary.........then again, who doesnt:yahoo:

4. After next Sunday, you will be calling TO, Mr. Owens. The question will not be if he scores, but how many times. I bet he has been practicing a special dance:monkey:

3. Bledsoe is hardly washed up, I guess you missed his last couple of games. Dont take my word for it, just watch how he is going to carve up your secondary.........then again, who doesnt:yahoo:

Are you joking? Bledsoe couldn't carve up a Thanksgiving turkey. I have been watching him play for years now (Pats fan). I actually have a little Bledsoe formula.

Drew Bledsoe + Pass Rush = Interception

:ok:

Since you define your team's success by TO's actions, you and the rest of the fan base deserve what you get.

With that all being said, just know that Golden Richards loves you.

Beast does not know who Golden Richards is, Beast hangs with the ladies:shades:

Sounds like somebody has "TO envy"......Please remind me during the game when TO is shredding your secondary how bad of a free agent sign he is.:yahoo:

Are you joking? Bledsoe couldn't carve up a Thanksgiving turkey. I have been watching him play for years now (Pats fan). I actually have a little Bledsoe formula.

Drew Bledsoe + Pass Rush = Interception

:ok:

Good formula if you guys actually had a pass rush. How many passes in a row did yall let Brunell hit, like 250:yikes:

If Brunell with his weak arm carves you up, I can imagine what Bledsoe with do......not going to be pretty for yall:whip:

Sounds like somebody has "TO envy"......Please remind me during the game when TO is shredding your secondary how bad of a free agent sign he is.:yahoo:

There is no TO envy, we have a better WR on our roster at the moment that knows the difference between supplements and pain relievers and not to mix them. Moreover, you will be lucky to have him after this week as there is a 75% chance of a meltdown and 10% chance of injury.

T.O - "I can't feel my legs!"
DeMeco - "That's cuz you aint got none anymore."

Prepare for many unpleasant surprises.

Apparently this game is yalls Superbowl......a non-conference regular season game against a team you have not played in 4 yrs is actually your "SuperBowl":yikes:

This is what Dallas fans call a SuperBowl::trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

ATTN ALL TEXAN FANS, YOU MAY LOOK AT THE TROPHIES BUT PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH......YOUR SUCK MIGHT TARNISH THE FINISH.......THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.......BEAST

Just look up Golden Richards in Cowboy historybooks. Super Bowl game..dropped an easy pass from Roger Stauback.well maybe it wasn't easy,the ball hit him in the chest

Apparently this game is yalls Superbowl......a non-conference regular season game against a team you have not played in 4 yrs is actually your "SuperBowl":yikes:

This is what Dallas fans call a SuperBowl::trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

ATTN ALL TEXAN FANS, YOU MAY LOOK AT THE TROPHIES BUT PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH......YOUR SUCK MIGHT TARNISH THE FINISH.......THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.......BEAST

You may own some Lombardi Trophies, but we own Texas. That is what Texans do.

This ain't our Super Bowl, just a step along the way, a measuring stick if you will, as we prepare for our playoff run in 2007. Do not kid yourself, you will need this win more than us which is not a safe place to be for an unstable team.

There is no TO envy, we have a better WR on our roster at the moment that knows the difference between supplements and pain relievers and not to mix them. Moreover, you will be lucky to have him after this week as there is a 75% chance of a meltdown and 10% chance of injury.

Andre Johnson is better than TO???............HOMER ALERT........

:homer: :homer: :homer: :homer:

Andre Johnson is better than TO???............HOMER ALERT........

:homer: :homer: :homer: :homer:

Sir, please. TO is a great player. However, given their age, size, results and attitude I would think that my way of thinking would include most GM's in the league. You standing up for TO says it all.

You may own some Lombardi Trophies, but we own Texas. That is what Texans do.

This ain't our Super Bowl, just a step along the way, a measuring stick if you will, as we prepare for our playoff run in 2007. Do not kid yourself, you will need this win more than us which is not a safe place to be for an unstable team.

Unstable team???

Maybe you should go ask "Titan Jr High" how an unstable team plays:yahoo:

I am too old school.

I rooted for the Cowboys against the Bills but find it funny
Cowboy fans hate Deon Sanders, however loved him when he came to cowboy land

Cowboy fans hated T.O. and honestlyl can't believe they support him now.

I'd like to see the reaction if he scored and ran to the star and did his thing again.
sadly probably an applause would come out of it.

Beast here fellas.....Since most of yall have never seen what a Lombardi looks like, Beast has brough a couple for yall to look at. Please follow instructions.

ATTENTION ALL TEXAN FANS: YOU MAY LOOK AT THE TROPHIES, BUT PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH. YOU SUCK MIGHT TARNISH THE FINISH. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION..............BEAST

:trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

LOL.....

1. It is true that the salary cap tore the team apart. That is what happens when you have probowlers at every position and then a cap with free agency is installed. We would have won like 7 or 8 bowls if it was not for the cap and free agency. Yall know what I am talking about..........dang, thats right, I guess yall dont know what that is like:yahoo:

Its not like the cowboys developed all those probowlers. They just went out and overpaid for them. Before the salary cap they were the yankees. Purchased all the talent they could ever need, but still struggled at times.

:bananasplit: Pride of the Dallas Cowboys Raphael Septien and Lance Rentzel .

I would focus on Philly myself ... I think at the end of the day the Cowboys will be the 3rd best team we've played so far this year .

It didn't look promising in 2002 against yall, but look what happened...

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!

I want to see the matchup of Dunta vs. Glenn or Roy W on AJ...

Hey chump...your last super bowl win is even more ancient. It was in the the last century.

Cowgirl fans have a selective memory when it comes to history.:hides:

But cheer up...your team has a chance to achieve a .500 record against our Texans..:texflag:

:coffee:

Once again, yet another reason why should have some sort of rules of starting new posts. Anything to prevent these type of people from having feedom of speech.

Can we try anyone of the suggestions form this thread?
http://forums.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=27987

Note: This post was made before threads were merged.

Whoa dude, chill out a little. Didnt know yall were so touchy over here. I guess blowing the 1st pick and multiple losing seasons will do that to a fan. Just having some fun with yall, dont get your panties in a bunch.

What I think is amazing, is how true this is. The Dallas Cowboys have been completely rebuilt since this time, 4 years ago. Basically, we'll be playing a 3 year old team.

troll.gif

What I think is amazing, is how true this is. The Dallas Cowboys have been completely rebuilt since this time, 4 years ago. Basically, we'll be playing a 3 year old team.

In all seriousness, it comes down to drafting. Camp and company could not draft worth a crap, busted picks one after another. Really sets a team back.

Parcell is excellent at drafting, the majority of the roster right now is Parcells draft picks, especialy on defense. There are a few free agents here and there like Ferguson, Henery, Glenn, but the majority of the starters and the depth especially has come from the draft.

If you got a coach/GM who can draft, you can rebuild in a hurry. It is the teams that consistently suck at drafting that only win 5 or 6 games a year consistently.

Hey chump...your last super bowl win is even more ancient. It was in the the last century.

But cheer up...your team has a chance to achieve a .500 record against our Texans..:texflag:

Thats true, we were playing in Superbowls before your team even existed!

Show some respect to your elders:redtowel:

In all seriousness, it comes down to drafting. Camp and company could not draft worth a crap, busted picks one after another. Really sets a team back.

Parcell is excellent at drafting, the majority of the roster right now is Parcells draft picks, especialy on defense. There are a few free agents here and there like Ferguson, Henery, Glenn, but the majority of the starters and the depth especially has come from the draft.

If you got a coach/GM who can draft, you can rebuild in a hurry. It is the teams that consistently suck at drafting that only win 5 or 6 games a year consistently.

Yeah...... I find it odd, people always telling us we have to wait three years to see if our players are a bust or not... last year, there was no denying the contributions made by Spears, Ware, & Canty.

Bill had to go buy an OLine though. the old man ain't what he used to be.

You might not agree, but next to the Eagles, we may very well be the second toughest team you've faced to date.

Jacksonville is overrated, Washington didn't have Portis(totally different team), & Tennessee?? c'mon.

The only reason we might not win one week from tomorrow, is that we're still trying to figure out who our team is...... the OLine isn't solidified..... we haven't started the same 5 guys in two games back to back. Same thing on Defense, we've had four different starters over the last 4 weeks. & I don't think our best corner has been on the field yet.

I soooooo wish we played you guys later in the year.

LOL......

I guess the pastings we give yall in preseason each year dont count. Beast would love to be in the AFC South, 4 automatic Ws each year between yall and the Titans:

I hope yall are using this bye week to make plenty of popcorn, going to be a show.............:popcorn:

Yeah...... I find it odd, people always telling us we have to wait three years to see if our players are a bust or not... last year, there was no denying the contributions made by Spears, Ware, & Canty.

Bill had to go buy an OLine though. the old man ain't what he used to be.

You might not agree, but next to the Eagles, we may very well be the second toughest team you've faced to date.

Jacksonville is overrated, Washington didn't have Portis(totally different team), & Tennessee?? c'mon.

The only reason we might not win one week from tomorrow, is that we're still trying to figure out who our team is...... the OLine isn't solidified..... we haven't started the same 5 guys in two games back to back. Same thing on Defense, we've had four different starters over the last 4 weeks. & I don't think our best corner has been on the field yet.

I soooooo wish we played you guys later in the year.

You are correct about Parcells and the O-line. We have drafted several lineman pretty high, like 2nd and 3rd round, that have been busts for us. Seems like Parcells is better drafting defense than offense.

Good formula if you guys actually had a pass rush. How many passes in a row did yall let Brunell hit, like 250:yikes:

If Brunell with his weak arm carves you up, I can imagine what Bledsoe with do......not going to be pretty for yall:whip:

Seeing as 4 of Brunell's passes went farther then 10 yards, I doubt Bledsoe will be doing anything simillar, because that would require something called touch. Im pretty sure we just played an imobile QB with a shaky O-line..howd that go?

Seeing as 4 of Brunell's passes went farther then 10 yards, I doubt Bledsoe will be doing anything simillar, because that would require something called touch. Im pretty sure we just played an imobile QB with a shaky O-line..howd that go?

you do know bledsoe's been sacked only 3 times this year right??

To begin with there is no question that Parcells is one of the best coaches in the NFL and if his team brings their "A" game we are dead meat. My biggest concern will be how to keep Carr from being injured due to a lack of a quality LT. I hope the RB's can continue to block the way they have on occassion.

As many of you know I do not like what he is doing with the LT position. Again, I believe Wand should have returned given our current situation, but I also stated I didn't think that would happen and it hasn't so far. The Dallas D is way above average with a coach who knows how to coach it. Parcells wins a lot of games he shouldn't. I have also stated I don't like him, but I wouldn't bet against the man either.

It has taken our coaching staff 4 games to realize that our only hope is to apply pressure to the other QB. Many people on this board have been screaming about pressure to no avail. Finally they do apply pressure against a sub par team and we barely win. I thought that the coaching staff of this team was a big improvement over the previous administration and I was very vocal about it. I no longer think that way based on what I have seen. Kubiak does not really adjust to the game any better than Capers.

If any of you recall we were often successful with our 1st series under Capers only to die from that point on. We have seen much the same with Kubiak. That is once the other team adjusts defensively we look dead in the water. Even in my original prediction this was a game I thought we would loose and I have no reason to think otherwise.

I too agree with the poster who said JJ will not let this game go by the books without people being made well aware of how he was treated by Walker. This is a must win game for Parcells.

Could we beat the Cowboys? I think the answer is yes, but I don't think Kubiak will play the game the way we have to do it. It will be interesting to see what he thinks is the way to do it. Perhaps after the evaluation period Kubiak is putting himself and others through he will see the light. I would love to have him prove me wrong and become what I thought he was going to become. I will almost guarantee you there will be a full out blitz from the LT the 1st offensive play we run. To expect other wise would be a very bad decision on the part of the offensive coordinator. If it doesn't happen so be it. I would say the probability of that happening is at the 90% level or greater.

Back