Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-06-2006   #1
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default New Power Rankings....

Don't know if anyone saw this already or if it was posted, but we moved up the chain from being ranked 30th to now being at #25. I don't put a lot of faith in these rankings, but it was nice to see us climb up something after the win and he had some nice comments about Carr.

Here's the link:
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings
Old 10-06-2006   #2
Sarg01
Hall of Fame

Default Re: New Power Rankings....

What I find interesting about that article is this:

Quote:
Just three weeks in, teams from 26 down have no chance of making a playoff run. Think about that? Three weeks in, and your season is done.
He has us ranked #25.
Sarg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006   #3
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarg01 View Post
What I find interesting about that article is this:

He has us ranked #25.
Its not very interesting, we are going 13-3 so we have to make the playoffs
Old 10-06-2006   #4
texflex513
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Don't know if anyone saw this already or if it was posted, but we moved up the chain from being ranked 30th to now being at #25. I don't put a lot of faith in these rankings, but it was nice to see us climb up something after the win and he had some nice comments about Carr.

Here's the link:
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings
surprised to see the dolphins and browns ahead of us. Moving up 5 spots in anything is a positive for us even if it is only the power rankings. Improvements are popping up all over the place with us but the most important thing is for us to keep being consistent while improving in more areas as a team.
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006   #5
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we should be #20
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006   #6
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

No way the Colts should be #1. The bears are a much better team.

Ya ya I know, Peyton blah blah, Harrison blah blah. No one is better than those two I'll give in to that, but as a team the Bears are much better.

Then again this is my Superbowl prediction, Indy/Bears, Bears win it all.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read