Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-03-2006   #1
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 657 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL Replay

One of the benefits of NFL Network......

The Jets/Colts game was unreal. This was a game to see live and in person ...
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #2
real

Default Re: NFL Replay

I wonder if they are going to re-air the Texans/Miami game....It was competitive 'til the end...So if they don't show our game, I think Im gonna complain...
Old 10-04-2006   #3
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Probably wont show it. Exciting to us, but to regular fandom.....not much. My wife (no football fan) commented "Geezz that's a unexciting game", so I doubt they air it. Nice if they would though.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #4
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 61157 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Amazing what good QB play gives a team. Losing Pennington really hurt them last year. I know I considered the Jets one of the worst teams in football coming into the season, but they have proved otherwise.
And I was starting to think Chad would never get back to where he was before he was injured. Wrote him off too soon.
Old 10-04-2006   #5
Headlights of a Carr

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
One of the benefits of NFL Network......

The Jets/Colts game was unreal. This was a game to see live and in person ...
They are going to show the Jax-Washington game also. Hopefully the Texans show up on there soon. That would be awesome. It's nice how they cut through the game like that.
Old 10-04-2006   #6
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 657 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by My name is Earl View Post
They are going to show the Jax-Washington game also. .
Watching that one (again) right now. Saw the second half Sunday after returning home from the Texans game. Great to see the Jags go down.... Reggie Williams has really improved his game.

The other one I saw on RePlay was Baltimore v. SD. Not sure what the 4th game was but I'm pretty sure it wasn't MIA @ HOU.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #7
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55991 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
Probably wont show it. Exciting to us, but to regular fandom.....not much. My wife (no football fan) commented "Geezz that's a unexciting game", so I doubt they air it. Nice if they would though.
I was watching it with a bunch of Dolphins fans and an Eagles fan. The Eagles fan said the game was boring so, I doubt people who aren't fans of either team would enjoy that game.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-04-2006   #8
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
Great to see the Jags go down.... Reggie Williams has really improved his game.
That hit he took from Sean Taylor on that TD catch was tremendous. He still hung on to the ball though. He's definately improved his game in terms of his hands & his toughness.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read