Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-03-2006   #1
sujag77
Rookie

Default Did anyone listen to McKinney on 610 today

....who heard the caller support Mckinney about hog hunting...that was funny as hell...dude was pissed that someone would speak so badly about Mckinney hunting hogs with bulldogs..."he was hot as fire"...lol
sujag77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #2
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Did anyone listen to McKinney on 610 today

"Steve McKinney is a great American."

"I seen him without his shirt on before, and anyone that thinks they can bare-knuckle him is crazy."
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #3
WhyIsItAlwaysNextYear
Veteran

That was unbelievable!

"Steve McKinney is a great American"

I was a little worried when the guy said he had seen McKinney without a ****! What kind of Hog hunting is that? Deliverance Style!
WhyIsItAlwaysNextYear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #4
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

They said they were going to replay it on the Friday week in review show.

One of the funniest calls I've ever heard on that show.

"The hair on the back of my neck is bowed-up right now!"
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #5
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 985 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected

That was hilarious. I was feeling the same way when that dude was getting on McKinney for hunting hog. WTF. Who lives in Texas, or the South even, and doesn't hunt hog, or at least accept it..
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #6
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Red Bull View Post
"Steve McKinney is a great American."

"I seen him without his shirt on before, and anyone that thinks they can bare-knuckle him is crazy."

That was absolutely hilarious.

Okay, now I am being serious. If someone makes this, I will buy it for sure:

A well-designed shirt that says

"Steve McKinney is a great American" on the front

and on the back

I would buy it, and maybe get some more for gifts.

Well designed means appropriate graphic font and color choices. Readable and hip but square looking. I'd do it, but I don't want to jack with it:

http://www.cafepress.com/
Old 10-04-2006   #7
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
That was absolutely hilarious.

Okay, now I am being serious. If someone makes this, I will buy it for sure:

A well-designed shirt that says

"Steve McKinney is a great American" on the front

and on the back

I would buy it, and maybe get some more for gifts.

Well designed means appropriate graphic font and color choices. Readable and hip but square looking. I'd do it, but I don't want to jack with it:

http://www.cafepress.com/
LOL TC, if you do get one made you have to post a pic, too funny
Old 10-04-2006   #8
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Ha! But seriously, Steve McKinney is a great American.
Old 10-04-2006   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric138 View Post
That was hilarious. I was feeling the same way when that dude was getting on McKinney for hunting hog. WTF. Who lives in Texas, or the South even, and doesn't hunt hog, or at least accept it..

ME!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #10
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
ME!!!!
If you live in the middle of nowhere and one morning awake to 6 wild hogs rampaging thru your flower beds (and trust me, there is no way to say "shuu hog go away cuz they ain't listening); Steve McKinney (and his hawg dawg) become not only great americans but superhero #1.

I'll buy the t-shirt!
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006   #11
sujag77
Rookie

Off topic....

In the Katy area we had wild hogs destroy the grass at Creech Elem. about 3 weeks ago. I pulled up one morning thinking that they we getting some work done to the lawn, come to find out supposedly in the middle of the night hogs have been destroying the grass. The sheriff say they seen maybe 15 to 20 one night. They have traps set up in the front on the school to this day. I heard they have caught maybe 7 or 8 of them.

Steve Mckinney send help.....
sujag77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read