Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Shepherd or Buchanon for return dude
Shepherd 15 71.43%
Buchanon 6 28.57%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2006   #1
prostock101
Mr. Big

Rep Power: 275 prostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Buchanon or Shepherd

Until Mathis gets back does anyone else think Shepherd should be the return man instead of "Sideways" Buchanon? Cast yur vote!
prostock101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Buchanon or Shepherd

In the preseason, Buchannon was the man..... I thought he did well. But in the regular season, he's got some wierd affection for the sidelines....

He's been dancing too much, where in the Preseason, he saw a gap, and ran to it...... that's what he needs to do now.

Edell's doing pretty good as well, he was better against INdy....... who's idea was to put WaliLundy in against Washington??

But if they refuse to put either in the game for some serious minutes(PBuch in the nickel, Edell........ I don't know...... 4 WRs?? that'd be cool) then they need to continue sharing the responsibilities..... Give Edell the KR in the first half, and punts in the second, PBuch KR in the second, and punts in the first.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006   #3
Nbkan
Rookie

Send a message via ICQ to Nbkan Send a message via AIM to Nbkan Send a message via MSN to Nbkan

Give Shepherd the nod...I was leary when he ran out of the endzone, but the guy has vision.
Old 10-02-2006   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Shepherd might be like Mathis, good at KR's, but average to bad at PR's. i say leave p.buch where he is.
Old 10-02-2006   #5
Doug
All Pro

I think shepherd has been a nice surprise.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006   #6
Sportsfan
All Pro

Shepherd will be the man until Mathis comes back.

I'm sorry but to me Buchannon is kind of a wuss. Yeah he's fast and has some decent moves along w/good vision but the dude won't take a hit, he'll run out of bounds. He just doesn't look agressive. Forget the craftiness, he can still run smart, but he needs to run hard, with aggression and hit someone in the mouth! :brickwall
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006   #7
AustinJB
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 AustinJB was voted MVPAustinJB was voted MVPAustinJB was voted MVP

I didn't vote b/c I think Shepherd is better at returning kickoffs, but I'd rather have PBuc returning punts.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read