Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-02-2006   #1
[[Gary Kubiak]]

Default Any of these players comes bback for Dallas?

Wong
Petey
Flannagan
Mathis
Peek
D Davis LOL!
Old 10-02-2006   #2
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51302 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Any of these players comes bback for Dallas?

Wong and Mathis - No. Players put on PUP are allowed to start practicing with the team at the END of the 6th weekend, and may continue to practice until the end of the 9th weekend. The team may make a decision on them at that point in time.

Faggins - I don't know. Did we PUP him or is he just inactive?

Flannagan - Day to day. Should be back

Peek - Same as Flannagan

D Davis - No, IR is the entire season and postseason
Old 10-02-2006   #3
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

I thought I saw a Locker Talk episode with Mark Vandemeer and Petey where Petey said he hoped to be ready for the Cowboy game. Maybe I have a wishful memory.
Old 10-02-2006   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51302 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

They gave him 6-10 weeks in July. It would be about the right time, if he's good to go
Old 10-02-2006   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Wong and Mathis - No. Players put on PUP are allowed to start practicing with the team at the END of the 6th weekend, and may continue to practice until the end of the 9th weekend. The team may make a decision on them at that point in time.

Faggins - I don't know. Did we PUP him or is he just inactive?

Flannagan - Day to day. Should be back

Peek - Same as Flannagan

D Davis - No, IR is the entire season and postseason
I believe Faggins has been on the roster so he can play at anytime. Does anyone know if he's been working out at all during practice? Running? We can definetly use him even if he doesn't start right away. I don't know about Mathis.
Old 10-02-2006   #6
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

On the post game show, they said that Petey was 50/50ish for the Cowboy game.
Old 10-02-2006   #7
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought you could play the 6th week?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read