Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-01-2006   #1
K.D.
Veteran

Default How farr??

Just wondering, did anyone see how far Carr threw the ball into the stands?That reaction was just classic and one to remember.

Mann it feels good to get a WIN!!
K.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How farr??

He threw it to the very top of the lower level. Maybe a row or two below the lower level suites. A guy on the radio after the game said he was throwing too his dad in the suite because he sits right above there while the radio host (Matt Jackson) said it was just pure emotion. Either way, he threw it pretty far.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006   #3
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
He threw it to the very top of the lower level. Maybe a row or two below the lower level suites. A guy on the radio after the game said he was throwing too his dad in the suite because he sits right above there while the radio host (Matt Jackson) said it was just pure emotion. Either way, he threw it pretty far.
I was sitting in that corner. He either tried to hit his dad or his brother. The emotion took the accuracy off of it. I banged off of something and some guys sitting field level ended up getting it. Great game. I was dancing in the aisle.
Old 10-02-2006   #4
Rightnow
Veteran

I read in the Chronicle this morning it made it to row 35.
Old 10-02-2006   #5
Meloy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 Meloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVP

Reminded me of the Dan Pastorini story when he was playing for Houston. His strong arm was being talked about and an announcer(I think) said Dante was throwing a football at the hotel where the team was staying and the ball was reaching several floors up. Another guy said, yeah but he missed the receiver. Carr has not miss too many receivers so far this season.
Meloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006   #6
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

V. Young- 14/29 155yds 1td 2int

D.Carr- 22/29 230yds 1td 1int

P. Manning- 21/30 217 1td 0int

B. Leftwich- 21/35 289 3td 0int

These are the stats for these QBs for Sunday. Manning played the jets. Young played the boys. Leftwich played the Skins. Of course, Carr played the fish.
Old 10-02-2006   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr's INT was AJ's fault too, and IMO shoul dbe switched. he still ended up with a 95 passer rating.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read