Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-01-2006   #1
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle
Default Lol

Just saw a replay with a different camera angle on Marios Sack lol

he looks so funny and excited running to get his first sack lol

His arms are swinging in the air like a newborn who just learned to walk
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #2
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lol

I actually missed that series of plays so I didn't get to see what really happened:brickwall Does anyone have a video link or something so that we can all see or watch it again?
Old 10-01-2006   #3
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

if ya watch his college highlights and stuff.. he does that on almost every sack . I think he looks like a fat kid running towards dessert.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #4
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post
if ya watch his college highlights and stuff.. he does that on almost every sack . I think he looks like a fat kid running towards dessert.
Just as long as keep feeding that kid. We're 1-0 when Mario gets a sack. 0-3 we he doesn't. (Making numbers say what you want them to say)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #5
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCROD View Post
Just as long as keep feeding that kid. We're 1-0 when Mario gets a sack. 0-3 we he doesn't. (Making numbers say what you want them to say)
Very good stat observation.
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #6
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

LOL, that is a better assessment of how he goes after the QB lol

I'm glad he got the 1.5, I really am, I just had a chuckle seeing it on Fox
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006   #7
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

He should have gotten his first sack earlier! He had Daunte Culpepper at one point in the first half, but he got away from him. He should have 2.5 sacks!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-02-2006   #8
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 54908 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCROD View Post
He almost got a sack earlier in the game but Culpepper and his He-Man strength refused to go down.

The most important thing he did during the game is when he deflected the two point conversion.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read