Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-01-2006   #1
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Is It October 15 Yet?

I CANT FREAKING WAIT.
After our win i took five minutes to revel in win. errr ok im still revelling. I am just so fired up about the game against Those *****s in the third largest city in texas( yes Dallas, San antionio is bigger than you and Houston is the largest and classiest city in Tx) I have a lot of hate towards Dallas, not just because i hate the cowboys or the ***** owner of the Mavs ragging on my city. ( howd that championship parade on the grassy knoll work out?, good thing you DIDNT have one again we might have lost another president) I just Hate that sewer they call Dallas. The people suck and it is an overpriced piecs of crap thagt passes itself off for a city. Houston and San Antonio have paid a price for Texas's freedom.

All they have is
The Cow(no i didnt try to kill myself, the crack pipe is not mine, that was not me on the video with the whore etc...)boys.

The Good guys allways win(Spurs 3 Rockets 2 Titles to dallas's five)
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #2
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan
Default Re: Is It October 15 Yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I CANT FREAKING WAIT.
After our win i took five minutes to revel in win. errr ok im still revelling. I am just so fired up about the game against Those *****s in the third largest city in texas( yes Dallas, San antionio is bigger than you and Houston is the largest and classiest city in Tx) I have a lot of hate towards Dallas, not just because i hate the cowboys or the ***** owner of the Mavs ragging on my city. ( howd that championship parade on the grassy knoll work out?, good thing you DIDNT have one again we might have lost another president) I just Hate that sewer they call Dallas. The people suck and it is an overpriced piecs of crap thagt passes itself off for a city. Houston and San Antonio have paid a price for Texas's freedom.

All they have is
The Cow(no i didnt try to kill myself, the crack pipe is not mine, that was not me on the video with the whore etc...)boys.

The Good guys allways win(Spurs 3 Rockets 2 Titles to dallas's five)
Well by my count it's San Antonio 2 1/2 H-Town 2 little d zero

In June it will be Houston 3 San Antonio 2 1/2 little d still holding at zero

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #3
MasterC25
Rookie

My girlfriend just surprised me with two tickets to the game. I go to school in Dallas so you know the trash talking that has been going on around here. But I just tell them cowboys fans that were 1-0 against them so far. They hate it!
MasterC25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #4
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

If we win ill be throwin a huge party at my crib...All are welcome..However i dont think dunta can contain T.O after seeing him not do as good as i thought he was today..
Old 10-01-2006   #5
K.D.
Veteran

I think we can beat the Boys, but I don't want them to focus solely on TO. Terry glenn is the one that worries me, he's been the one tearing it up. Putting pressure on Bledsoe is the key and creating turnovers.
K.D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read