Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-01-2006   #1
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NBC Sunday Night: Seahawks @ Chicago

Don't know who she is, but I like their intro.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #2
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NBC Sunday Night: Seahawks @ Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
Don't know who she is, but I like their intro.
I didn't have the TV on. PLEEEEEZZ tell me your not talking about Pink.
Old 10-01-2006   #3
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

pink is pretty untalented.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #4
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
Yup!
You think she's worse than Hank Junior ?
BTW, if Urlacher is such a great athlete, why have him in the middle instead
of at WIL ?
Old 10-01-2006   #5
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yup!
Different strokes for different folks I guess.

IMO, that intro is the worst minute of television ever to be associated with sports. I deliberately turn on the game a few minutes late as I'm afraid if I see it too many times I may go deaf and blind as my ears and eyes quit on me out of spite for subjecting them to it.
Old 10-01-2006   #6
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

I appreciated Madden's observation about Benson not starting in his second
year in the league after being the #4 overall in last years Draft. Something about a miscalculation on the part of the Bears.
And the Saints are gonna have this years #2 overall as a backup to McCalister once again next year.
Old 10-01-2006   #7
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
[color=blue]As far as Urlacher is concerned...he's my son's favorite NFL player. IMO, he's a more natural Mike back rather than Wil.
I dunno, but it seems that one teams Mike is another teams Wil.
But wherever he's at, Urlacher is a tremendous LB.
Sponsored links
Old 10-01-2006   #8
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I appreciated Madden's observation about Benson not starting in his second
year in the league after being the #4 overall in last years Draft. Something about a miscalculation on the part of the Bears.
And the Saints are gonna have this years #2 overall as a backup to McCalister once again next year.

Madden did say Benson was looking very good in practice as well.
Old 10-01-2006   #9
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Madden did say Benson was looking very good in practice as well.
You're right, I heard him say that to.
My comment wasn't meant to put down Benson, and I don't necessarily think
Maddens was either. I dunno, maybe it was, but somehow I thought maybe
he meant it in the sense that they underestimated the guy they already had there and ended up being top-heavy at RB ?
Old 10-01-2006   #10
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, Bears are a top 3 team imo. They are putting on a clinic. I had no idea they were this well balanced.
Old 10-01-2006   #11
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4741 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Tommie Harris is a stud.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #12
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

well it's pretty clear who the best team in the NFC is right now.

i'm talking about dallas of course.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #13
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
37 to 6 versus a Seahawks-less Alexander is still pretty impressive, IMO!
That's backwards man...haha...
Old 10-01-2006   #14
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 29181 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

37 points from the Bears is what's impressive. o_O
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #15
TD
TT Huckaboo

Bears were my preseason pick to win the SB. I think its safe to say they still are. 29 points allowed in 4 games....WOW!
Old 10-02-2006   #16
Titanic
Rookie

Quote:
You think she's worse than Hank Junior ?
BTW, if Urlacher is such a great athlete, why have him in the middle instead
of at WIL ?
He's a mike because they play cover 2 and he's fast. Cover two you need a fast guy, the taller the better, to drop deep and take up as much space as possible. That's why he's so dominant in that defense, he played safety in college so he has outstanding ball skills and he's so big it's hard to go over the top of him to hit the seems in the cover 2. The difference in the amount of space he can fill in the C2 compared to a guy like Brackett in Indy is rediculous.
Titanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006   #17
Mattheus_Rex
Veteran

Pink is a bit too mannish for my tastes. I like my women to look like women.
Old 10-02-2006   #18
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus_Rex View Post
Pink is a bit too mannish for my tastes. I like my women to look like women.
lol nah...i think pink looks good...i'd work her like a part time job homie...
Old 10-02-2006   #19
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 110838 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

I want a defense that plays like Chicago. Wow!
Old 10-02-2006   #20
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
I want a defense that plays like Chicago. Wow!
And we beat the Bears up there in their weather elements late in the 2004 season. Goes to show you how fast a team can be turned around, or run in the ground.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read