Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-01-2006   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Whoever guaranteed 2 sacks by mario...

You were wrong!

Just joking 1.5 Sacks, I'm so happy for him! I hope this will be the start of many good things to come. Bring on Suck-Soe!
Old 10-01-2006   #2
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle
Default Re: Whoever guarnateed 2 sacks by mario...

How many TDs does R Bush have?
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #3
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Zero!
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #4
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Pretty dang close.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #5
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Ryans should have gotten the full sack on Mario's .5....all Mario did was fall on him.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #6
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Ryans should have gotten the full sack on Mario's .5....all Mario did was fall on him.
Bet that hurt....
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #7
FanFromCali
Rookie

He did a good job stepping up today. I would love to see it continue...

Nice job, Mario!!
FanFromCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-01-2006   #8
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
It looked like he got a legit half sack to me.
Old 10-01-2006   #9
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

He was doubled alot of the day...I really think hes starting to learn!
Old 10-01-2006   #10
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

i guaranteed that he'd have his coming out party. i was right. good pressure overall by the texans' defense. which goes to show you how horrible miami's line is. unbelievably bad.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #11
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89811 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

it was a great day for mario. not just because of the 1.5 sacks, but because he was ontop of culpepper for most of the day. i could not believe that he missed getting the sack on the second drive in the first quarter. he had culpepper lined up and had both hands on him and culpepper broke free. i dont think mario's used to having to try to bring down 260lb quarterbacks with that kind of strength. he was everywhere today though, so congrats to mario. great game young'n.
Old 10-01-2006   #12
Headlights of a Carr

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
You were wrong!

Just joking 1.5 Sacks, I'm so happy for him! I hope this will be the start of many good things to come. Bring on Suck-Soe!
High Five bro!

When he got his first sack I exploded and scared everyone in the house. I was venting and I felt good for Mario.
Old 10-01-2006   #13
real

I hope people don't try to put it on Miami's bad line....Mario played really well today....regardless of the competition
Old 10-01-2006   #14
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 985 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected

Y'all were excited??? I think I had a tear of joy in my eye when it happened. It was great. I hope for the same in each game to come.
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #15
K.D.
Veteran

I'm just so excited for Mario. The celebration after the first sack was incredible, it really showed that his teammates are behind him 100%, damn good job, Mario.
K.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #16
texflex513
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeagle View Post
How many TDs does R Bush have?
The funny thing about that is bush has multiple talents and ways to score touchdowns special teams, rushing and recieving so thats actually 3 big ZEROS!!! GO TEXANS.
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #17
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
it was a great day for mario. not just because of the 1.5 sacks, but because he was ontop of culpepper for most of the day. i could not believe that he missed getting the sack on the second drive in the first quarter. he had culpepper lined up and had both hands on him and culpepper broke free. i dont think mario's used to having to try to bring down 260lb quarterbacks with that kind of strength. he was everywhere today though, so congrats to mario. great game young'n.
dito.
Old 10-01-2006   #18
texflex513
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I hope people don't try to put it on Miami's bad line....Mario played really well today....regardless of the competition
The fact is he done it against NFL competition, but the so called experts are scheming of a way to discredit the sacks as we type lol.
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #19
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

I also noticed that he was disengaging with the blocker alot better today. He really did do what he said he was going to do; just " one move & go". I'm happy for him today, but he still needs alot of work & i hope he continues to get better.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #20
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
miami has allowed 5 sacks a game.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read