Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-01-2006   #1
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 985 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Win it for Kubiak

I hope this guys pull this win off.. With AJ pulling in that TD we are looking good and the game ball needs to go to Kubiak for coming to Houston and stepping up to this BIG challenge.

GO TEXANS>>>>>
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #2
Bronco Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 29 Bronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Bronco Texan Send a message via Yahoo to Bronco Texan
Default Re: Win it for Kubiak

AGREED!! GO TEXANS!!! GO KUBES!!!
Bronco Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #3
Texton
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric138 View Post
I hope this guys pull this win off.. With AJ pulling in that TD we are looking good and the game ball needs to go to Kubiak for coming to Houston and stepping up to this BIG challenge.

GO TEXANS>>>>>
Congrats to the Team for the first win of the season!! Amazing what a difference from last week to today! Coach got his message across and look at the difference!
Texton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #4
sleepwalker
Veteran

I like Kubiak, the guy is not used to losing and that's going to be great for the future...He, the fans and the players deserved this win...I can tell from today that they are working hard to try and fix things.

I think Kubiak has done an excellent job with Carr.
sleepwalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read