Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-01-2006   #1
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Exclamation The Dam has been Broken!

Mario Williams has his first sack! He would have had a 3rd sack if not for the holding by the RT.
Old 10-01-2006   #2
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 985 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dam has been Broken!

what's great is Mario is doing his job and where is Bush? Fumbles? ouch...
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #3
NRowl
Rookie

I love how the entire defense celebrated with him. The team is coming alive!
NRowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #4
exclude
Veteran

Lets give credit where credit is truly due...Demeco is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2006   #5
Texton
Rookie

Hey guys, the dam has been broken we are starting to look like real team, sacks, touchdowns! Nice!
Texton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #6
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRowl View Post
I love how the entire defense celebrated with him. The team is coming alive!
i sure hope you are right..and we are gonna win our first game... ...and congrats to mario for finally coming alive!!
Old 10-01-2006   #7
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats to Mario...he has been getting lit up by everyone. He can sleep better tonight I bet.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-01-2006   #8
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

great to get that monkey off his back, Finally some blitzing, great effort by the entire team.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #9
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 36043 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Congrats to Mario...he has been getting lit up by everyone. He can sleep better tonight I bet.
I think the entire team will feel better. THe consant losing wears you down.
Old 10-01-2006   #10
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Im loving it!
Old 10-01-2006   #11
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Mario had a pretty studly game.
He had the 1.5 but if I recall correctly there were two plays where he was right in Culpy's grill and just missed a sack.
So he almost had 3.5!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #12
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Mario had a pretty studly game.
He had the 1.5 but if I recall correctly there were two plays where he was right in Culpy's grill and just missed a sack.
So he almost had 3.5!
Truth, in the 1st he almost got him, actually got his hands on him, Culpepper just broke the tackle. You see Richard, you see what happens when you blitz? Everyone gets in on the action.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #13
mikey21
Lifer

Rep Power: 10 mikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotmikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I have always looked at it like this, Reggie scoring a touchdown is equal to Mario getting a sack. so how many touchdowns does Reggie have ? thats right zero and a lost fumble at that. great game Mario
mikey21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #14
real

Good game by Super Mario...My signature friend was almost right....
Old 10-01-2006   #15
sleepwalker
Veteran

I am so happy the D finally showed up today! I am happy with everyone's performance under incredible pressure to win finally.

Mario 1.5 sacks....Reggie 0 touchdowns
sleepwalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read