Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-28-2006   #1
sangien
Rookie

Thumbs up Fan responsibility

We need to stick with the team through these bad days and it will make it a lot sweeter when the team turns it around. When I grew up the Oilers were a joke around the NFL the they turned it around and I argue if it was not for the Steelers would have a SB ring. Let be more constructive with the comments rather than spitefull, critical but in a positive way. We want the sam thing the players want a WINNER!!!!
Old 09-28-2006   #2
K.D.
Veteran

Default Re: Fan responsibility

No question about it. I'm still cheering my boyz on and catching alot of heat for it, but I know once this wave start picking up some strength, we will be a force to reckon with, GUARENTEED!!!
K.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #3
SESupergenius

Our only responsibility to not spill beer on others....other than that, the team needs to hear our growns after going 2-17 over the past 19 games
Old 09-28-2006   #4
TexansTailg8r
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangien View Post
We need to stick with the team through these bad days and it will make it a lot sweeter when the team turns it around. When I grew up the Oilers were a joke around the NFL the they turned it around and I argue if it was not for the Steelers would have a SB ring. Let be more constructive with the comments rather than spitefull, critical but in a positive way. We want the sam thing the players want a WINNER!!!!

I agree with you in principal, but I really don't have a problem with those that seem to be "spitefull" most of the time. I've been popped off to and laughed at for being a kool aid drinker a handful of times and the other way around too. With the exception of the trolls, most everybody on this board has earned the right to speak his/her mind because of the dedication they've shown to this team. Those that will not have a platform with me are those that will (and they will) show up once we turn the corner wether that be this year or 5 years from now. I've always done more reading than I have posting, but I've been with this team from day one as most of the people here have. As you pointed out, we all want a winner, we just sometimes disagree on how to get there.
Old 09-28-2006   #5
Texan1
Veteran

Quote:
Yes, the Texans will eventually put out a winner. Its just been a weird ride so far...hence the negativity.
Texan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #6
redbul41
Rookie

We have to remember that our team cant be bad forever. We will make the playoffs at least once in the next 4 years. MARK IT!!
We just gotta make sure we go out to all our home games and be Loud, and give our team the extra boost that it needs.
redbul41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #7
Charter PSL Fan
Rookie

I'm there, win, lose or draw. Always support Houston teams.
Charter PSL Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-29-2006   #8
sleepwalker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius View Post
Our only responsibility to not spill beer on others....other than that, the team needs to hear our growns after going 2-17 over the past 19 games
Amen brotha...I refuse to accept losing like this.
sleepwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006   #9
rafterticket
Veteran

Quote:
We need to stick with the team through these bad days and it will make it a lot sweeter when the team turns it around.
Outside of Kevin Walter and Mario, has anyone noticed how much contribution we have from our draft choices and FA signings? THEY have turned David Carr around. I gotta believe this coaching staff is gonna get everything better.

Bad news - maybe not this year. But the signs are there.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read