Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-28-2006   #1
seveneventer
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to seveneventer
Default Raiders

Does anyone know if the raiders have a message board? I looked on thier site and if it's there I didn't see it An old friend of mine is on the team so I just wanted to drop in and see what's going on and see if there has been any talk about him at all....any info would be appreciated....
Old 09-28-2006   #2
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104376 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by seveneventer View Post
Does anyone know if the raiders have a message board? I looked on thier site and if it's there I didn't see it An old friend of mine is on the team so I just wanted to drop in and see what's going on and see if there has been any talk about him at all....any info would be appreciated....
The power of google:

http://www.google.com/search?client=...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.

Last edited by PapaL; 09-28-2006 at 02:50 PM.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #3
Snapple
Veteran

I think the biggest Raiders board on the net is raiderfans.net.

There isn't an "official" Raiders board like there is with the Texans.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #4
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Best Raiders website:

www.raiderfans.net

Great people over there. But watchout, they can be snappy.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006   #5
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
Thats because Raiders fans can't type with all of those spikey padded costumes on.
Hmmm I thought it was because they could not stab ,shoot or beat on you over the internet!

Old 10-01-2006   #6
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
Hmmm I thought it was because they could not stab ,shoot or beat on you over the internet!

Good point. But every time one of them goes to their website, they do exactly that....They stab, shoot and beat their computer monitor! Then they blame Al Davis. And of course, they have to go to Best Buy and shoplift another monitor. It's a vicious circle for them.:brickwall
Old 10-01-2006   #7
Snapple
Veteran

They should blame Al Davis. He should've given up his GM duties a long ass time ago.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-01-2006   #8
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple View Post
They should blame Al Davis. He should've given up his GM duties a long ass time ago.
I agree. I was just being ugly and having fun at the expense of the Raider Nation. As many of my Raider friends say it, "We're just one death away from winning another Super Bowl." They're serious about that too.
Old 10-02-2006   #9
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
Whose death do you think they are refering to when thesay just one death away from winning another Super Bowl?

My guess is Al Davis.

On a side note don't be surprised if sometime within the next five years the Oakland Raiders become the L.A. Raiders, again.
You hit it right on the head.
Old 10-02-2006   #10
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple View Post
I didn't know Al Davis was born in 1929...geez. I knew he was old but not 77 years old. I wonder what has a better chance of happening. Either the Raiders or the Bills winning a Super Bowl or Marv Levy and Al Davis both dying.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #11
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I didn't know Al Davis was born in 1929...geez. I knew he was old but not 77 years old. I wonder what has a better chance of happening. Either the Raiders or the Bills winning a Super Bowl or Marv Levy and Al Davis both dying.
If your talking about what happens first....Levy and Davis will be plant food long before the teams get to the Superbowl

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #12
kcwilson
All Pro

Rep Power: 12 kcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVP

Raider fans don't really have access to online content since most jail facilities prohibit those kind of rewards.

On a serious note, I knew of a high level EVP at a top nationwide grocery chain that dressed up in the spikey pads on Sundays. It was wild, during the day, high level EVP, total conservative... come Sunday, criminal wannabe.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read