Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-28-2006   #1
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler
Default You have been warned

I think that the game against Miami this weekend, we will finally see a sack from Mario. I may be mistaken, but I do believe this will be the game.

Why? Cause Miami has the "WORST" O-Line in the NFL right now. Mario is due.. If it doesn't happen this Sunday, then it may not happen till we play the Titans...

Time for a "Sack Attack"...

The reason for the warning, it may not be suitable for young viewers, LOL. Go Texans...

Last edited by HomeBred_Texan; 09-28-2006 at 01:54 PM. Reason: PG-13 Warning
HomeBred_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #2
real

Default Re: You have been warned

I hope you're right...
Old 09-28-2006   #3
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

We should get more than 3 sacks on sunday.
Old 09-28-2006   #4
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Ditto. I want to see something.
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #5
Blu
All Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to Blu

God I miss Peek.
Old 09-28-2006   #6
tburdette
Rookie

This is definetly the game where Mario will pick up his first sack. The Dolphins O line is worse than ours....which feels great to say and now that Kubiak called Mario out he will want to prove himself.
tburdette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
God I miss Peek.
Because he has 0 sacks?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-28-2006   #8
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

yeah our line is abysmal. not just for the pass, either. don't expect ronnie brown to have a big day on the ground. he'll have a huge run here and there, and he'll make some defenders look ridiculous with a catch out of the flats, but overall it'll be an ugly offensive performance. unless of course mike mularkey calls a decent game, which no one is anticipating.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #9
MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
God I miss Peek.
Is he due to come back this week, I knew last week he had the groin injury, does anyone know if he is still questionable for this weeks game?
Old 09-28-2006   #10
jlam
Veteran

Rep Power: 139 jlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeBred_Texan View Post
Cause Miami has the "WORST" O-Line in the NFL right now.
I don't know, Aaron Brooks and Andrew Walter may have something to say about that.

<---- Anytime they see anyone in a Chargers jersey on the street.
jlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #11
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlam View Post
<---- Anytime they see anyone in a Chargers jersey on the street.
Nice... ahaha.

We will see a sack.
Old 09-28-2006   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I certainly hope you're right. Mario is due something...

However, I won't be surprised to see Culpepper have a career day against us, either. We have a way of brining out the best in washed-up QBs.
Old 09-28-2006   #13
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
yeah our line is abysmal. not just for the pass, either. don't expect ronnie brown to have a big day on the ground. he'll have a huge run here and there, and he'll make some defenders look ridiculous with a catch out of the flats, but overall it'll be an ugly offensive performance. unless of course mike mularkey calls a decent game, which no one is anticipating.
Don't get down on yourself. Go watch some game tape of our game against the Redskins and you'll feel pretty good about this Sunday.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #14
tsip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 tsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeBred_Texan View Post
I think that the game against Miami this weekend, we will finally see a sack from Mario. I may be mistaken, but I do believe this will be the game.

Why? Cause Miami has the "WORST" O-Line in the NFL right now. Mario is due.. If it doesn't happen this Sunday, then it may not happen till we play the Titans...

Time for a "Sack Attack"...

The reason for the warning, it may not be suitable for young viewers, LOL. Go Texans...

...uh-oh, look out! You may have jinxed us--anytime the Texans play anyone that is the worse at 'something,' we make them -out of the clear blue-- 'cured.' However, most of the time those 'results from heaven' only last until their next game...
tsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #15
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173004 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I certainly hope you're right. Mario is due something...

However, I won't be surprised to see Culpepper have a career day against us, either. We have a way of brining out the best in washed-up QBs.
Aint that the TRUTH. We need to create pressure, if not Culpepper will look like MVP runner up from a few years ago. I'm thinking Wes Welker is going to have a big day against us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #16
texan_fan_in_tampa_bay
Rookie

Daunte Culpepper frightens me about as much as Richard Simmons. What has he done without Randy Moss?! I'd rather have Ryan Leaf at QB than Culpepper. The Texans will beat Miami.
texan_fan_in_tampa_bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #17
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 396 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

The year when Moss was injured, Culpepper did awesome without him. Granted, that was seven games, two years ago, but still, it happened. I'm not writing him off.

I still think we can win, and I think Mario's gonna come out a little stronger than he has in past games.
Old 09-28-2006   #18
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon View Post
We should get more than 3 sacks on sunday.
This is thread is a jinx.

Runaway!!! Runaway!!!!
Old 09-28-2006   #19
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
This is thread is a jinx.

Runaway!!! Runaway!!!!
Old 09-28-2006   #20
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

I just got a little smile reading this thread. . .Sooo the consensus is, we win cause miami is crappier than we are? I don't feel good about this somehow!

Is there 2 p's in crappier? crap, crappy, crapie

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read