Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2006   #1
dolfantbone
Rookie

Default Official Prediction Thread WK4 Dolphins Vs Texans

Phins - 28
Texans - 10

Go Dolphins!!!! Whip it good!
dolfantbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #2
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official Prediction Thread WK4 Dolphins Vs Texans

I don't want to play on this thread.
Old 09-27-2006   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Tonight when I get home, I'll sim the game on madden 5 times. I'll average the results, and post them here. That will be my prediction.
Old 09-27-2006   #4
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Dolphins 28
Texans 10
Old 09-27-2006   #5
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

We almost beat them, therefore I think it will be close.

Dolphins 17
Texans 13
Old 09-27-2006   #6
Doug
All Pro

Texans first win of the season.

Texans 17
Dolphins 13
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #7
BlueThunder
Veteran

Houston 24 Miami 0

Miami has had trouble getting anything going and I think it continues this week.With a good start and solid play all the way around, we could really get a grip back on this team.We need to approach this game as a championship.This team is at the bottom and this game is going to give us an idea where this team stands.This is the first team we play this year that wasn't in the playoffs last year.
BlueThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2006   #8
Rightnow
Veteran

It looks to me like teams are scoring 20% more points against us. Miami is averaging 20 points a game. That puts them at 24. We are averaging 16 points a game. So I say:

Miami - 24

Houston - 17
Old 09-27-2006   #9
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

24-16
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #10
Frills
Veteran

Over 40.5 Both teams score over 30

Daniels has breakout game
Frills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #11
TFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 4909 TFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respected

21-24 Texans win
TFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #12
wenskek
Rookie

Texans- 537
Dolphins- -9:bananasplit:
wenskek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #13
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

I've tried to be realistic the last two weeks and I've come up disappointed. So this week I'm going to go with 44-7 Texans on top. Richard Smith pulls his head out of his arse and we all play some fired up football.
Old 09-27-2006   #14
Frills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerek View Post
I've tried to be realistic the last two weeks and I've come up disappointed. So this week I'm going to go with 44-7 Texans on top. Richard Smith pulls his head out of his arse and we all play some fired up football.
Or Culpepper plays like he has been the first few games
Frills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #15
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Fins by 14.
Old 09-27-2006   #16
Nbkan
Rookie

Send a message via ICQ to Nbkan Send a message via AIM to Nbkan Send a message via MSN to Nbkan

Texans 24 Dolphins 13
Old 09-27-2006   #17
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

We stink.

We lose to the Fins. We lose to the Cowboys. The losing doesn't stop until we face a team that has too many injuries, guys with high fever, the flu, and perhaps didn't get enough sleep the night before and are not focused. THEN we might win a game or two.

Texans, with the loss to the Dolphins, will cement the idea that they're headed for another number 1 overall pick in next year's draft. And it'll be another pick on the defense, marking four times this franchise chooses to REACH for a "savior" defender when they've never had a quality defensive coordinator who can supply even the worst of players with the right coaching to be a good defense.

Sorry. I am not taking the Homer pills anymore. They have to show me something before I go out on a limb for them again. We've been good to catch their backs on all the "Day afters" around here...but now it's their turn to show us the goods. And I don't see it happening this weekend.

For me, this team is on a day-by-day and game-by-game treatment in terms of how much love I give them. Show me something to cheer about, Texans.
Old 09-27-2006   #18
real

Miami-35
Houston-21(score twice in the fourth with the game out of reach)
Old 09-27-2006   #19
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

houston - 200
miami - 3

this will be the game where we turn it all around ... i hope.
Old 09-27-2006   #20
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

I may need an ambulance, because I just took a whole bottle full of Homer pills. I will deny the whole thing in a press conference next week, though.

Texans - 21
Dolphins - 17

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read