Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2006   #1
CanadianTexansFan
Rookie

Question Canadian Fan Wants Answers !!

Being as I live way up in Canada, and I am a huge Texans fan !!!( I think I am the only one up here ). I would like to know from the fans in Texas who have seen our team this year, what is wrong or right with this team ? From what I see, there is not a whole lot of difference between this year and previous years.
CanadianTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #2
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Canadian Fan Wants Answers !!

Gee, where to start. How about a defense that puts absolutley zero pressure on the oppossing qb, a run game that has been spotty at best, a qb who can't stop fumbling the ball, an offensive line that can't protect the qb, and a defensive coordinator afraid to blitz. I'me sure i missed a few, anybody else help me out?
Old 09-27-2006   #3
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Canadian Fan Wants Answers !!

IMO I think the defense is playing to limit what the offense gets, rather than attacking, and trying to dominate them. They arent blitzing, and they are playing a zone that is getting picked appart.

The offense looks ok, but our ground game is suffering, not sure if its the runner, or linemen at this point. It just seems to get cluttered up in the middle.

Special teams are good as usual.

Mario isnt showing us what he needs to, and is getting negative attention from Kubiak a few days ago.

We need to attack more on defense, and we need to be more consistant on offense.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read