TEXANS84

Staff member
CBS Doubleheader, Game 1:

04-CBS-E.gif

FOX Singleheader:

04-FOX.gif

CBS Doubleheader, Game 2:

04-CBS-L.gif

What the heck is that blue spot doing in the middle of Texas? Does LT have that much pull around here? Surely his high school days are well behing him and we can move on.

What the heck is that blue spot doing in the middle of Texas? Does LT have that much pull around here? Surely his high school days are well behing him and we can move on.

No it is Jerry Jones doesn't want the Texans in his Dallas market. :rolleyes:

San Diego and Baltimore are undefeated, it's a big match up with serious outcomes in the AFC.

0-3 Houston against 1-2 Miami doesn't mean a lot and it will probably be hard to watch, even for the serious fans.

As for Jerry Jones having control over broadcasting, I don't think so. The Networks are not going to pay top dollar for games that could get pulled even if they had higher ratings. Just my thought with a little experience in the biz. Look at the fight the Networks put up against the flex schedule on the Sunday night games at the end of the season.

Games are shown in certain regions because it is about generating the highest revenue possible, which is driven by ratings provided by Nielsen. It's that simple folks.

As for Jerry Jones having control over broadcasting, I don't think so. The Networks are not going to pay top dollar for games that could get pulled even if they had higher ratings. Just my thought with a little experience in the biz. Look at the fight the Networks put up against the flex schedule on the Sunday night games at the end of the season.

I know it was a poor attempt at :sarcasm:

I gotta get a satallite with NFL Tickets or something. I'm sooooo tired of San Francisco and the Raiders. Although, S.F. has been playing pretty good ball this year. Alot more intensity. Raiders are being compared to the '71 Oilers. I don't think that they can buy a game this year. We'll see around Dec. 3rd..

Back