Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-25-2006   #1
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 128458 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default DeMeco made a friend

Did you see how DeMeco got pissed at Portis for his disrespecting attitude?

"Not in my house!"

Too bad he didn't have much help.

I think he stepped up his leadership role yesterday. The other 10 need to have his fire.
Old 09-25-2006   #2
RiotCommander
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander

Again he has a good game. We have like 5 players on defense who can play in the NFL. The rest are just collecting a paycheck. Yes, I know how harsh that sounds, but when you look as bad as they did.....
Old 09-25-2006   #3
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Did you know DeMeco is 3 or 4 in the NFL in tackles AND HE ALMOST HAD A PICK YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Catch it bro, he might have scored too.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006   #4
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331852 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75 View Post
Did you know DeMeco is 3 or 4 in the NFL in tackles AND HE ALMOST HAD A PICK YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Catch it bro, he might have scored too.
He is tied for 2nd with more solos than either the guy in 1st (Chris Hope) or the guy he is tied with (Keith Bulluck). Ronde Barber has the most solos.
Old 09-25-2006   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotCommander View Post
Again he has a good game. We have like 5 players on defense who can play in the NFL. The rest are just collecting a paycheck. Yes, I know how harsh that sounds, but when you look as bad as they did.....
I would say he had a decent game, but he also showed several rookie mistakes. The draw play up the middle for instance, he was taken out of the play by a poorly executed cut block. The D as a whole played pathetic at best. I'm not going to blame just the players either. The coaching was bad as well. Did anyone see a blitz to TRY to get some kind of pressure on the QB? Naaa, let's just sit back and let our mediocre secondary run around while Brunel sets the damn record for consecutive passes. I think the offense looked decent at times. Considering they were only on the field once in the third quarter, Carr and AJ looked good. A few mental mistakes but overall ok. I'm now done with my rant. Let's get over it and move on to the next game and by george do something to get the D going, Please!
Old 09-25-2006   #6
Sportsfan
All Pro

This guy is a gamer. Easily DROY if he keeps up this type of playing.
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006   #7
kingh99

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post

"Not in my house!"

I think he stepped up his leadership role yesterday. The other 10 need to have his fire.
Hopefully they trade Mathis and a TE for linebacker/ safety help. And this guy Thomas Johnson gets after it. Too bad it appears he's not too bright. He's got a little Sapp and Leon Lett in him. If he's going to push the QB, how bout he get his money's worth.
Sponsored links
Old 09-25-2006   #8
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

I'm praying that the attitude of the rest of our defense doesn't rub off on him.

Boy is nuts.
Old 09-25-2006   #9
MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
Veteran

At least Demeco is 1 out of the 53 that comes to play every week, once again this guy looked great, I wish he would rub off on the others, he plays like a number one pick.........Hopefully defensive rookie of the year award to him....he is truely making a name for himself in the NFL
Old 09-25-2006   #10
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post

"Not in my house!"

i agree. i see no heart or desire in the rest of em. they look like a bunch of prima donnas out there.
Old 09-25-2006   #11
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Demeco looked great the other day. Hopefully the other guys will notice.
He is on pace for 160 tackles.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006   #12
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 396 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

DeMeco is solid. And it was really nice to see Dunta step it up yesterday. I mean, I didn't SEE the game, but that guy wanted to tackle everything. We should put him at SAM and see what havok he wreaks.

I'm glad we picked up Ryans. DROY!
Old 09-25-2006   #13
Heywood
Veteran

ryans was an excellent draft pick. one of the best by any team in the draft.

in my fantasy league, we have IDPs as well. he's my good-luck charm.
Heywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006   #14
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 57809 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingh99 View Post
And this guy Thomas Johnson gets after it. Too bad it appears he's not too bright. He's got a little Sapp and Leon Lett in him.
Thomas Johnson personally cost us the game yesterday. Orr scored, remember? That would have put the Texans within 8 if we make the two point. Instead we are down 16 with 5 left on the clock in our own territory.

Remember in 02 when Forman rips his helmet off to celebrate the D stopping Cleveland's O and pretty much winning the game? Then he gets fagged for a personal and Cleveland scores to win the game. Its kinda like that.

The only thing Johnson should have in him is Kubes foot stuck up his back side.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006   #15
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingh99 View Post
Hopefully they trade Mathis and a TE for linebacker/ safety help. And this guy Thomas Johnson gets after it. Too bad it appears he's not too bright. He's got a little Sapp and Leon Lett in him. If he's going to push the QB, how bout he get his money's worth.
If that would have been Super Mario, it would have brought the house down. Hey, at least someone hit the QB..

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read