Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-24-2006   #1
Fldvldog
Veteran

Default R.I.P Rashad Wayne

Rashad Wayne, brother of Reggie Wayne, tragically passed during a traffic accident today. My condolences go out to Reggie, and the rest of the Wayne family.
Fldvldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #2
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fldvldog View Post
Rashad Wayne, brother of Reggie Wayne, tragically passed during a traffic accident today. My condolences go out to Reggie, and the rest of the Wayne family.
Same here...

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #3
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

I just heard about this, too. Very sad. Life is so fragile.
Old 09-24-2006   #4
Snapple
Veteran

Very tragic. My condolences go out to the Wayne family.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006   #5
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Is a post about this neccessary? I mean ok, hes the brother of a football player. Does that mean we need to post about him, and make it seem like he is worth more than someone else that died the same way?

If you think im being heartless, then that is fine. But then you need to post about everyones brother that dies in a car accident.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006   #6
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

That is tragic.
Old 09-25-2006   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Is a post about this neccessary? I mean ok, hes the brother of a football player. Does that mean we need to post about him, and make it seem like he is worth more than someone else that died the same way?

If you think im being heartless, then that is fine. But then you need to post about everyones brother that dies in a car accident.
This is an opinion and information board, what does it hurt!?
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-25-2006   #8
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Its being posted because it pertains to the NFL, pure and simple. Is the passing of an NFL reciever's brother before he goes on to play in an NFL game the very same day not league news? I think it is, if you don't like it, just ignore it. Simple enough.
Old 09-25-2006   #9
Fldvldog
Veteran

Quote:

So I'm guessing you found the media's reaction to James Dungy's death unnecessary?

He was a brother of Reggie Wayne (aka: an NFL wide reciever), so what's the big deal? It's not like I'm trying to shove it down everybody's throats, or anything.
Fldvldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read