Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-24-2006   #1
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default all texan fans sign in!

this team is awful. im not sure when its gonna get any better. after todays game i think it might be awhile.

i dont usually partake in these "cheerleading" threads but i need some support. let me know im not the only fan left.

if your with me say your with me. if you dont post on this thread then in 2015 when we finally have a winning season i will remember and call you out as a fair weather fan. and you dont want that.

give it up for the texans!!!
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #2
texflex513
All Pro

Im here for the long haul TEXANS4LIFE!!!!!
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #3
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

glad to see im not alone.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #4
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

i'me here, just a little pressure on the qb would be nice
Old 09-24-2006   #5
PeekingDuck

here, but then again, I am a bit of a masochist
Old 09-24-2006   #6
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....i guess. I have already bought a lot of Texans gear...and its still better than the alternatitives.Cough..titans...cough.

TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll watch the games when I can, check the board often, and complain when we suck. Texans fan forever
Old 09-24-2006   #8
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Im with ya

I was hoping for a jumpstart this year.. but we are firmly in building mode.

The important thing is that we keep positive and keep supporting the team.. and hope we make the right decisions.. we dont want to go the route of the Cardinals/Saints/Browns/Seahawks/Buccaneers

Here is hoping we turn it around this season.. or have a nice draft pick to get excited about .
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #9
blockhead83
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to blockhead83

I'll root for the Texans as long as they're around. If you've rooted for them for 4 (5) sucky years, why not hold out until they start winning? It's gotta be by the second half of this next decade. And honestly these sunday's always put a bad taste in my mouth, but I'm usually back to my old optimistic self by Monday.
blockhead83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #10
JCTexanfan
Rookie

I'm in for the long haul as well. It's got to get better one day.
JCTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #11
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

It's hard, but I'm still down w/ the Texans. It's going to get better.
Old 09-24-2006   #12
dat_boy_yec
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 dat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballotdat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I'm here.
dat_boy_yec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #13
Proteus
Rookie

Sorry Folks,
I'm off the wagon. The Texans are done. So am I.
~Proteus
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #14
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

I have the bull tattooed on my back, and am a PSL holder. O'h yeah, I bleed battle red. . .I'll be here with you.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #15
TexansTailg8r
Veteran

I'm in
Old 09-24-2006   #16
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
Sorry Folks,
I'm off the wagon. The Texans are done. So am I.
~Proteus

You should ask Vinny to close your account down. . .that way you don't accidently come back
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #17
NFLforher
All Pro

I'm still here.
NFLforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #18
Proteus
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride View Post
You should ask Vinny to close your account down. . .that way you don't accidently come back
And miss all the outstanding comments made by Texan fans? No way!
~Proteus
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #19
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

ahhh.. so you came for the expansion team..and are gonna stay for the trolling.

Awesome.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #20
Texans86
All Pro

Livin through the lows just makes the highs that much better.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read