Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-24-2006   #1
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Tired of the Crybaby Fans on here....

I'm past sick and tired of hearing people whine on this messageboard about our team. If you're so fairweather go be a cowgirl fan.

1) One player does not make the entire team. M. Williams by himself is not going to make our Defense into the 85 bears.

2) We have a NEW coaching staff. Players have to learn these systems. Have you ever taken the time to see what a NFL playbook looks like?

3) Rome was not built in a day. So few of you crybabies take the time to look at the progress we are making in any area.

These are NOT excuses but I'm so tired of you crybabies acting like Kubes was suppose to come in and we were going 19-0. The team believes in him and I do too. No coach comes in with a team this young. We are starting more rookies than anyone else.

Those of us that are sticking by the team through the bad times and growing periods will be the ones who will TRULY enjoy when things get great around here. Of course all you crybabies will come back saying you knew it all along. Yea right.

To the REAL TEXANS Fans continue to hold steady and keep the Texan Faith.
To the football gods we say. AMEN.
Old 09-24-2006   #2
kfranco_utexas
Veteran

.....and Im tired of having a team that is NOT EVEN competitive. So there, you can call it even.
Old 09-24-2006   #3
ComstockLode
Veteran

I am tired of people on this message board claiming a 10 win season, and vanishing when it goes bad.
ComstockLode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #4
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Fans have the right to complain, piss, moan, etc. as much as they want.......it's what we do best.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #5
Scott D
Veteran

Show us a good team and we'll come back. Until then, forget it.
Scott D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #6
Cgold
Rookie

its not like expansion teams have not been successful in anyway.. there not even competing.. and there not even an expansion team anymore.
Cgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #7
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Thrill View Post
I'm past sick and tired of hearing people whine on this messageboard about our team. If you're so fairweather go be a cowgirl fan.

1) One player does not make the entire team. M. Williams by himself is not going to make our Defense into the 85 bears.

2) We have a NEW coaching staff. Players have to learn these systems. Have you ever taken the time to see what a NFL playbook looks like?

3) Rome was not built in a day. So few of you crybabies take the time to look at the progress we are making in any area.

These are NOT excuses but I'm so tired of you crybabies acting like Kubes was suppose to come in and we were going 19-0. The team believes in him and I do too. No coach comes in with a team this young. We are starting more rookies than anyone else.

Those of us that are sticking by the team through the bad times and growing periods will be the ones who will TRULY enjoy when things get great around here. Of course all you crybabies will come back saying you knew it all along. Yea right.

guess you better get used to it until there are significant changes made to how this team performs...you say look at the progress we are making...how about you tell me about it...cause I see none...as a matter of fact I see regression vs progression...the only bright spot of last year has even disappeared...our running game in NON EXISTANT. We have added TE's that are nfl quality and still nothing, added a pro bowl receiver in Moulds and we are not seeing dividends of that paying off....so I'd get used to seeing negativity on this board about this team until they perform to their contracts.
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-24-2006   #8
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

This may be the worst team I've ever pulled for.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #9
Snapple
Veteran

I'm tired of being harassed for saying we have a bad team, and then when the season starts and we really are that bad, I have to be labelled a whiner.

I'm not whining. I know this team isn't going to be good overnight. But we stink. There's nothing wrong with being realistic and calling it like it is.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #10
Dime
Hall of Fame

You complainers are worthless. (crying) We should have done this.. We should have done that.

You all need to wake up and think of this team being a first year expansion team, because for the most part, it is. Your belly aching aint going to help.. it never has and it wont in the future.

Next we will see the infamous fire threads. And if we starting winning, you will be the first to come back and say.. See, i told you this team just needed time.

Personally, i feel sorry for most of your complainers here. You think you know so much more when you dont have a clue.
Old 09-24-2006   #11
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1008 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple View Post
I'm tired of being harassed for saying we have a bad team, and then when the season starts and we really are that bad, I have to be labelled a whiner.

I'm not whining. I know this team isn't going to be good overnight. But we stink. There's nothing wrong with being realistic and calling it like it is.
I agree. We look like a high school team. It is embarrassing to watch. If you want to label that whining, then so be it. The Redskins have played a sloppy game with many penalties and they are still beating us like a drum. I am not whining - I am pissed. I didn't expect us to even have a winning season, but I sure did not expect them to be so painful to watch.
Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #12
ComstockLode
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple View Post

Amen buddy.

I am labeled a terrible fan or not a true fan for thinking the team sucks before the season, and when I am right and continue to point out where we need to improve we are whiners.
ComstockLode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #13
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkley View Post
LOL.....yeah ok. Is that why this team is doing so well?

They SUCK
what,, you think the team was going to the superbowl after a 2 and 14 year. If we have THREE wins are an improvement over the former year. And we are developing upcoming stars. This isnt our year so far.. move on. What you SHOULD be looking for is improvement in players. which means improvement for team.
Old 09-24-2006   #14
wwffan99tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 wwffan99tx is on the Pro-Bowl ballotwwffan99tx is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkley View Post
We Have Made No Progress. You Should Take Your Homer Glasses Off And Realize That This Team Is An Absolute Joke
Agree 100% with this statement.
wwffan99tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #15
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
what,, you think the team was going to the superbowl after a 2 and 14 year. If we have THREE wins are an improvement over the former year. And we are developing upcoming stars. This isnt our year so far.. move on. What you SHOULD be looking for is improvement in players. which means improvement for team.
HAHAHA.
Old 09-24-2006   #16
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got on you guys for being down on the Texans for their bad play in the past. I'm not changing, but you would like to see some progress from week to week. That's understandable. This team needs a lot of work, and it's going to take a lot of time.
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #17
The Dream
Hall of Fame

we've been "rebuilding" for 5 years now, you can't get mad at people for saying this team sucks and being angry.....I wasn't expecting the Texans to be playoff contenders this year, but this team is just flat out bad.
Old 09-24-2006   #18
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Thrill View Post

Amen Brother Damn us Fans for expecting i a competetive team damn us for expecting a win damn us Cry babies im sorry but i dont like to settle for mediocracy.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #19
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I have no problem with those that criticize the team. I don't agree with everything we've done but at some point you have to strap your balls up and say look this is what we have let's make the best of it.

Did I expect them to be more competitive than they have been....of course. But I believe that Kubes has 13 more games to go and that this will turn around.

He is having to fix an attitude of giving up from the past few years with Capers here. There is a LOT of work to be done with this team and its not going to get done in 3 games.
Old 09-24-2006   #20
bigcarlos
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
This may be the worst team I've ever pulled for.
I gotta agree with you there Vinny
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read